Jimbaround

New Houston Restaurant Recommendations

6 hours ago, pepper brooks said:

tried to do a work lunch meeting at Candente today.  Show up, and it's locked down.  Temporary or a permanent casualty?  Hope it's temporary.  love that place. 

Closed Mon-Tue and doing happy hour and dinner only. Current hours are Wed-Sun 4-10.

Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 11:37 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

Did they ever improve the food service? I ordered a burger a year back and they told me to come back in 45 minuets. Non-optimal. 

Wakefield Dr gives me the curse vibes. How does any bar fail on that street? Plenty have. It’s surrounded by cross fit gyms and soccer dads. Plus adult softball and kick ball is right next door in the park. That’s primo clientele. Crow Bar found their niche by hosting adult sand volleyball leagues. 

It's called Covid 19, id assume. Even with lower quality, it was still packed with families out back on weekends and evenings. 

Edited by SydneyCarton