NIT Round Two: Texas vs. Xavier, 3 PM, ESPN

Machinator

No, no---they're called Cheese Nits.  I believe the brand name is Cheez-Nit.  

FYI-if we win this game, we'll play winner of Colorado/Norfolk State (who knocked off #1 overall Alabama), on Wednesday (27 March)---here in Austin.  Very likely a primetime game.  

My wife is a Xavier grad, and she's on her way down to Austin for the game right now. I decided to stay in Dallas and watch the baby. I had to choose between two shit shows, and I went with baby shit instead of Shaka shit. It's more enjoyable. (By the way, my wife is awesome. I think I fell in love with her when we were watching a Xavier game at a bar and she screamed "Fucking box out!!" so loud that the whole bar just stared at her.)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MaxHorn said:

My wife is a Xavier grad, and she's on her way down to Austin for the game right now. I decided to stay in Dallas and watch the baby. I had to choose between two shit shows, and I went with baby shit instead of Shaka shit. It's more enjoyable. (By the way, my wife is awesome. I think I fell in love with her when we were watching a Xavier game at a bar and she screamed "Fucking box out!!" so loud that the whole bar just stared at her.)

Well I'm watching us blow a 7-2 lead into B6 in Fort Worth for baseball, so yeah---I'm tuning into the NIT.  All I know is if you're letting the Longhorns hit 73% of their free throws at home, you're probably gonna lose to us.  So we got that going for us...which is nice.  

18 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The clock should’ve run out after our missed 3-pointer. Terrible clock operator.

The clock operator is the backup.  The packs the refs wear stop the clock, so I’m not sure why they didn’t go to the monitor for a timing error.