Elderly Man Shoved Off a Bus and Dies From Injuries

Vic Mackey

Never know what kind of internal injuries could result from a fall like that. It could even happen to a young person. Look at the Dirty 6th Street cases of young men getting punched once and hitting their heads on a curb, resulting in death.

Goddamned bitch.

• Like 2

Reprehensible behavior but weird timeline:

3/21: Man pushed from bus, doesn't immediately go to hospital, goes later that night.

4/23: Man dies of injuries from the 3/21 incident.

5/3: Man's family reports incident to the LVPD.

5/6: Lady responsible is arrested. Asked for comment, bitch seemed surprised at the arrest. "Bitch, I done pushed dozens of motherfuckers since March!"

Edited by C-Man

33 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

And no one did anything.  That's the part that gets me.  No one jumped out to assist the man (that we could see, I admit).  The driver does nothing.  The other people did nothing (again, that we could see).

This just shows how pussified we've become. She just f'd up an old man. What will she do to me?

The crowd should have held her and the driver call 911 for multiple reasons.

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

This just shows how pussified we've become. She just f'd up an old man. What will she do to me?

The crowd should have held her and the driver call 911 for multiple reasons.

Yeah, I don't get it. Was this a public bus? Private bus? Someone was responsible for the well being of the passengers. 

2 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

And no one did anything.  That's the part that gets me.  No one jumped out to assist the man (that we could see, I admit).  The driver does nothing.  The other people did nothing (again, that we could see).

Exactly this!

WTF is wrong with the driver and the other passengers?

On 5/15/2019 at 12:27 PM, 3adays said:

Not being able to adequately defend myself is what I fear most about getting old. 

It's a legitimate fear.  Embarrassed to admit it, but I've been going through that for the last couple of years.

Apparently she pushed him because he told her "You need to be a little nicer."

Well! That explains everything now! He sure had it coming to him!

She's probably so fucking stupid she probably wondered why she got arrested. You have to be dumber than dirt to do something like that. I mean turd in the toilet stupid.