Walden Ponderer

Grilled Cheese: from the very basic to the very not basic

Homemade bread is definitely the best. Makes even a kale salad palatable. The cheese is swiss, which I usually don't go for, but every now and then, why the hell not?

grilled-swiss.PNG.67e6509b610a32d22a07aebfed11c022.PNG

In a bit of a role reversal, tonight I fried some mozzarella slices and put them on  homemade flatbread I made last week. Ate it open faced. 

In a bit of a role reversal, tonight I fried some mozzarella slices and put them on  homemade flatbread I made last week. Ate it open faced. 

No bacon?

14 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Homemade bread is definitely the best. Makes even a kale salad palatable. The cheese is swiss, which I usually don't go for, but every now and then, why the hell not?

grilled-swiss.PNG.67e6509b610a32d22a07aebfed11c022.PNG

I think Swiss is the best cheese for grilled cheese. Rich, buttery, stringy goodness. Mmmmmmmm.

Posted (edited)

48b7a34d96d9e53ef3ff7edfff9f4c96.jpg

xPost from "Bread Thread". Very basic, but made with homemade sourdough sammich loaf. Exquisite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SurlyORama