Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

And pointing out that we just fucked up an sec school that “should have been” in the playoff in a game that they were never a threat is not taking shots at the SEC. It’s underscoring the fact that the conference is a fraud. 

Also pointing out that aggy is all talk and an sec nobody if the conversation has directly been pointed in that direction  is fine. The Big 12 just went 3-1 against the sec and it’s our job on the recruiting trail to change these kids perceptions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yeah FWK tweeted out earlier about "never looking good trying to make someone else look bad"

I have no faith in any recruit involved with FWK. Follow his actions and just look at his twitter. It’s obvious he’s all in with aggy.

If Shepherd proves me wrong I’ll admit I was wrong. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Looks like Demas asked for a counter offer and we declined. Have fun in in the Aggy shithole 

They are going to have to way overpay to keep him once it becomes apparent next fall that there's no reason for an elite WR to be in College Station. I'd expect him to sign with Bama, Georgia, LSU or OU, frankly. But he'll stay committed to aggy until at least October or so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

They are going to have to way overpay to keep him once it becomes apparent next fall that there's no reason for an elite WR to be in College Station. I'd expect him to sign with Bama, Georgia, LSU or OU, frankly. But he'll stay committed to aggy until at least October or so.

like shepard, he's going to keep going on visits to up his paycheck from aggy.  it's probalby all part of the fwk plan.

It’s more obvious than ever that FWK speaks/thinks for the kids. This shit won’t last tho when aggy keeps going 7-5 or 8-4 and FWK is still shoving mumbo jimbo down their throat. Kids will realize this and if they don’t then let aggy have’em 

2 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

It’s more obvious than ever that FWK speaks/thinks for the kids. This shit won’t last tho when aggy keeps going 7-5 or 8-4 and FWK is still shoving mumbo jimbo down their throat. Kids will realize this and if they don’t then let aggy have’em 

SEC's schedules include a built in 8 wins plus the most favorable bowl match up the SEC office can find. Aggy will never fall as hard as we want them to. I expect Jimbo to average 9 wins at Aggy. 

Texas meanwhile needs to be winning championships. 

FWK is salty because he didn't get to take Demas to Austin and get all the attention/payment from Aggy that would have come his way. The last thing he wants is kids like Demas thinking and doing things on their own.

Now Herman has got to know when to stop chasing these lost causes, but I am afraid his ego prevents him from giving up. No matter how talented these drama queens are they never impact the program.

• Like 1

We need to cut ties with anyone associated with FWK.  Dude is openly in bed with aggy and Jimbo.  Demas committed to them out of the blue on a visit after not evening having them in his top 5.  Let that sink in.  When has a recruit ever done that.  Now count how many times that has happened with aggy.  I hope Herman and the other big 12 schools hire private investigators.  Either join them and start paying or put them under a fucking microscope.  They will mess up.... it’s the aggy way.

And fuck these SEC schools.  We have whipped two of them the last two years and will do the same to LSU.  I also hope Herman has highlights up of him putting on an asswhippjng when he beat Jimbo.  Those dudes trash our program at every chance without anything to back it up.  fuck them.   Lucky for us, this years crop are not character risks with their hands out like 2019 was.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1