Active Shooter - El Paso

Rip76

Latest from fake news...

(CNN)Multiple victims have been injured at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, CNN affiliate KTSM reports. 

Police responded Saturday to an active shooter in the area of the Cielo Vista Mall, they tweeted.
"Scene is still active," police wrote at 1:03 p.m. ET, adding, "avoid the area" around Hawkins and Gateway East boulevards.

23 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Hmmmmm.

El Paso?

I smell Cartel.

Either that or mountainside handjob gone wrong.

For being so close to such a violent city, El Paso is beyond safe for a city of it's size. 

Edited by Lobo

Police spokesman:  1 shooter in custody, they don't think there is an ongoing threat, but the scene hasn't been completely cleared.  Multiple fatalities.  Shooting scene was both the Walmart and then continued into the mall.

Now a different reporter claims 2 shooters, 30 injured, 10+ dead.  Conflicts with the press briefing just now. 

Edited by clapclapclap

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

For being so close to such a violent city, El Paso is beyond safe for a city of it's size. 

Yes, it's been that way, but since El Chapo got carted away to NYC it's been a free-for-all in the vacuum created.

I remember when Cabo was completely free of cartel shenanigans.  Not no mo.

It's not unreasonable to think things could shift out El Paso way too. Only constant in the Universe is change.

Just look at what happened to Llewelyn Moss at the EP Motel.  Beware of Mexicans in suits.

Edited by Cajun

Crazy reports from El Paso channel 4 news coverage.  They say unconfirmed but reports of a "safe house" being set up in Sunland Park, NM, several miles to the west of the Cielo Vista shootings.  Also reports of another incident at a Horizon City Walmart (further east.)  

Who knows if they are just culling Twitter.

Edited by clapclapclap

I was just hearing the "gang related" terrorism they need to clarify that soon.

I realize that dead is dead and terror is terror, but was it some dumb ass El Paso native street gang losers that just got in a gun fight and chased each other around Walmart and the mall or is it cartel related. Again to the dead and injured there is no difference, but if cartel bullshit is moving across the border that is a big deal

El Paso is very safe because they have so many types and levels of law enforcement from city, county, state, federal and military all having a major presence there

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I realize that dead is dead and terror is terror, but was it some dumb ass El Paso native street gang losers that just got in a gun fight and chased each other around Walmart and the mall or is it cartel related. Again to the dead and injured there is no difference, but if cartel bullshit is moving across the border that is a big deal

El Paso is very safe because they have so many types and levels of law enforcement from city, county, state, federal and military all having a major presence there

My first thought was yet another stupid white dude with a gun but that's me.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

The El Paso tv stations appear to be a bunch of clown shows, I wouldn't take anything they report right now as gospel.  Lots of conflicting info between the PD spokesman and all the tv 'sources'.  PD guy is saying he only knows of 1 suspect.

Edited by clapclapclap

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

To my point on spillover after the Chapo extradition.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Looks incel to me. The image is grainy though. You'd think that we'd have decent surveillance cameras in walmarts in 2019. 

well, it's someone taking a picture of a computer monitor. I'm sure the actual video source is better quality.