"Miami @ Florida" thread - Official Surly Thread of WEEK 0 Dominance

immamac

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

watching this on sling and damn I hate the four screens.  Two on the coaches is really wtf but one would be sufficient. NM, found another channel--xfinity rather than ESPN3.  

Don't forget you can watch the xfinity SKYCAM in case you want to watch everything except for the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

based on this half I have these 2 teams winning 10 games combined this season (5 each)

Florida could win more than that if they played Miami's schedule, but they don't

Miami could win more, but they are not going to be hyped up for most of their other games like they are this one and they are clearly not getting coached up and do a lot of stupid shit I think will just get worse

40 minutes ago, pacman said:

I am always amazed at how technically deficient kids are despite being in one of the highest levels of football in America.

You have a run to your left, the defender is lined up on tour left eye. As an offensive lineman, why in gods green Earth would your first step be with your right foot?

Dude got dusted by the DE because he wasn't taught a most basic technique at any point in his 8+ years of football.

You can't help but be dumbfounded by coaches making hundreds of thousands to millions and yet they can't coach for shit, the smallest and simplest of details.

Sometimes kids are just dumb.  We know the family of the TE that transferred from UVA to Fla. a couple years ago (he was drafted, not sure if he's playing right now).  

He said he had to tell players where they lined up, and who their assignments were when he played at FLA. He said uber talented, fast as shit, and just as fucking stupid.

• Like 1

Sometimes kids are just dumb.  We know the family of the TE that transferred from UVA to Fla. a couple years ago (he was drafted, not sure if he's playing right now).  
He said he had to tell players where they lined up, and who their assignments were when he played at FLA. He said uber talented, fast as shit, and just as fucking stupid.
Well gaytor IS aggy after all.