Louisiana Tech @ Texas 7 PM 8/31 on LHN

Machinator

Another season in the sun online with you glorious assholes.  May the sarcasm flow freely.  May the penises stuff themselves in Lincoln Riley's mouth two at a time (I believe it was Walter Concrite that said that).  May Cedric Benson R.I.P.  And may the Texas Longhorns reclaim their God given right to be respected and feared.  We're Texas.

Ahmad brooks called a game earlier today. Would rather listen to him than fucking Galindo.

Did he at any point utter his catchphrase “that’s Murder She Wrote”?*

*He used that phrase twice during a spring game broadcast from several years ago and, to my knowledge, has never used it again but mdmost and I can’t let it go and reference it each time we see him in a broadcast.

29 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Going to check rest of thread but called 6 bars in Astoria, none have the game. Anywhere with links? Fucking lhn

Take the 7 to Grand Central and go to the Stout on 41st; it’s the Texas Exes watch place.  Lotta nice eye candy...

9 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Take the 7 to Grand Central and go to the Stout on 41st; it’s the Texas Exes watch place.  Lotta nice eye candy...

Would but I’m in nj visiting the gf’s friend and her baby since I was promised free loads of tequila and beer and we’d leave by 630pm that didn’t happen.. Told her this is the last day I’m doing plans with her on a Saturday that don’t involve me in front of a bar all day (I agreed mostly cause I knew my regular bar wouldn’t have lhn). She knows what’s up. 

But since my bars don’t do lhn, I’m stuck with links here in nj. Anyway, thanks y’all. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Would but I’m in nj visiting the gf’s friend and her baby since I was promised free loads of tequila and beer and we’d leave by 630pm that didn’t happen.. Told her this is the last day I’m doing plans with her on a Saturday that don’t involve me in front of a bar all day (I agreed mostly cause I knew my regular bar wouldn’t have lhn). She knows what’s up. 

But since my bars don’t do lhn, I’m stuck with links here in nj. Anyway, thanks y’all. 

You've been here long enough, you know the rules.

• immamac unfeatured and unpinned this topic