UCLA @ Cincinnati

Sbbruin

This really is a “must-win” game for the Bruins.  We can write off last season as a rebuilding year where we had one of the youngest teams in the country.  But Chip has had a year to put things in place, and we should whip any G5 team.  We won’t whip UC, but I do think we win,  we return 19 starters on both sides of the ball, and have quality at the skill positions.  We also have a lot of beef in the trenches.  Let’s do this!

• Like 3

I'm very high on Cincy this year (it might be because I have the tastebud mutation that makes Skyline chili an enjoyable culinary experience), so I think this will be a really good game.

Excited to see if Fickell really is the next great thing, or if Kelly still has the magic touch (at everything but recruiting).

I'll be at T&A's Lounge in Ridgeway, IA by about 6:40 - should catch most of the 2nd quarter.  Love watching games in Nippert.  We'll leave T&A's (on bicycle) after a round or two and should be parked for the 2nd half with TV access at Atomic Pizza & Pub in Cresco, IA.  Looking forward to it, and good luck SB!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Excited to see if Fickell really is the next great thing, or if Kelly still has the magic touch (at everything but recruiting).

Ohio State should have hired Campbell, but I also thought that Fickell was a better option than Day 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Can't imagine a trip out to Catalina would top a roadie to Cincy.   I like seeing these types of intersectional games, both schools played in bb last season also, didn't they?  

Yes, and we got smoked.  So we hired their coach.

6 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

But opened at -4, so moving the right way.  Headed to Catalina right now and will be bellied up to the Harbor Reef bar at kickoff.

This line has shifted so much that I’m about to put some money down on UCLA, which almost certainly means you guys are going to have a rough night. I apologize in advance.

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

This line has shifted so much that I’m about to put some money down on UCLA, which almost certainly means you guys are going to have a rough night. I apologize in advance.

I took UCLA to win outright. If I lose I’ll blame the enthusiasm of this thread.  

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

I'm very high on Cincy this year (it might be because I have the tastebud mutation that makes Skyline chili an enjoyable culinary experience), so I think this will be a really good game.

negged