Iowa State vs Northern Iowa (FS1 11AM CT)

Al_4_ISU

2 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Someone walk me through why FBS teams think it’s a good idea to schedule FCS instead of shitty G5 schools? It’s a no win situation, kinda like playing aggy. And a lot of these schools are pretty damn good.

well...if its regional, iowa state has  better chance at filling out jack trice with UNI visiting fans vs New Mexico State

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Iowa State always does this bullshit. Blows all their OOC games, then becomes a spoiler during the conference slate. Fuckers.

I can't believe you've portrayed this in the most pessimistic possible light for Texas. It's so out of character.

Edited by texifornia

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I can't believe you've portrayed this in the most pessimistic possible light for Texas. It's so out of character.

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah but in this case he's kind of right. It would be peak Iowa State to lose to UNI and Iowa then go 6-3 in the Big 12.

In their defense, our OOC performances have also been pretty disappointing over the last several years. Pot calling the kettle black, etc.

Edited by satyanash