It’s the Power 6 now - The American has earned the right to be included

GHOSTUSER

On 8/31/2019 at 2:21 PM, Iconoclast Texan said:

Memphis beating SEC SEC SEC Ole Piss, Cincinnati beating UCLA. Add that to all of the other quality wins they have had over the past several seasons. They have earned a seat at the table and deserve the cash and playoff considerations that rest of the P5 get. I take the American over the PAC 12 any day. Tomorrow UH will beat OU again. Book it

Bump.

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

He's anything but closeted.  He openly roots for Cougar High.  He's even a big Kelvin Sampson fan.  

This. Icono has been pumping coog sunshine on the board for years. Dude needs to get the fuck out and head over to his team's message board instead of putting out his nonsense here.

Just now, F250 said:

This. Icono has been pumping coog sunshine on the board for years. Dude needs to get the fuck out and head over to his team's message board instead of putting out his nonsense here.

LOL I pull for teams from Houston.  Greenspoint is the real Coog slobknobber. I am a huge fan of the job Kelvin Sampson has done. I was pissed they fired Major

• Fuck You 2

On 8/31/2019 at 2:52 PM, ButtFumble said:

the MWC is having a better opening weekend so far

Final record vs P5 this weekend

American: 2-4

Mountain West: 4-3

Not only that but 2 losses in the MWC were 1 score games, and the other (CU/CSU) was competitive until mid 4th quarter.  Meanwhile, the 4 losses in the AAC were all 3+score blowouts.

• Like 1

Memphis beating SEC SEC SEC Ole Piss, Cincinnati beating UCLA. Add that to all of the other quality wins they have had over the past several seasons. They have earned a seat at the table and deserve the cash and playoff considerations that rest of the P5 get. I take the American over the PAC 12 any day. Tomorrow UH will beat OU again. Book it

spacer.png

It's 1:22 a.m. and I just awoke in a panic with barely enough time to get to the bathroom before I put down
a high octane pile of soft serve. I'm tellin' ya the older you get the shorter the warning time on stuff like this. I blame the bacon wrapped jalapenos. 
Anyways while I was in there, I was thinking about this thread. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

I’ve never known anyone, real life or internet, with Icono’s proclivity for being wrong about everything. I mean, everything. For like a decade. It’s staggering.

I've told him that he needs to go the Costanza Plan, where every instinct he has, he does the opposite.  

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 2:56 PM, mdmost said:

Shocked OP didn't demand immediate entrance for them to the Big 12. 

He basically did, back when his alma mater didn't get in a few years ago

When Iconoclast Texan says "AAC" he really means "UH"

15 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I’ve never known anyone, real life or internet, with Icono’s proclivity for being wrong about everything. I mean, everything. For like a decade. It’s staggering.

Never heard of 13 0 Branding Iron? He was such a jinx, I was half way convinced he was a time traveler using his power to troll aggys.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

He wasn't an Aggie after all?  I haven't read anything of his since we last played them in 2011.  Was he revealed to be a troll?  

Brandy? I think they actually banned him from TexAgs for being a jinx lol

15 hours ago, Red Five said:

I dunno, he was over the top (in a manner that would make Harvey Fierstein blush) in his praise of Tom Herman, but that seems to be working out okay.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I dunno, he was over the top (in a manner that would make Harvey Fierstein blush) in his praise of Tom Herman, but that seems to be working out okay.

That's only because Herman was the UH coach.  He really wasn't praising Herman; Herman just happened to be the UH coach. 

Edited by Beau Vine

I'm not sure I remember ever seeing a poster with that high a post count but that low a rep. That's amazing.

Beau Vine is not wrong, it had everything to do with Herman being associated with UH, as opposed to Tom Herman himself. I also remember Icono being basically the only person attempting to defend the Casey Horny hire.