It’s the Power 6 now - The American has earned the right to be included

GHOSTUSER

Memphis beating SEC SEC SEC Ole Piss, Cincinnati beating UCLA. Add that to all of the other quality wins they have had over the past several seasons. They have earned a seat at the table and deserve the cash and playoff considerations that rest of the P5 get. I take the American over the PAC 12 any day. Tomorrow UH will beat OU again. Book it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 25

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Memphis beating SEC SEC SEC Ole Piss, Cincinnati beating UCLA. Add that to all of the other quality wins they have had over the past several seasons. They have earned a seat at the table and deserve the cash and playoff considerations that rest of the P5 get. I take the American over the PAC 12 any day. Tomorrow UH will beat OU again. Book it

That's some of the American's best teams beating some of the P5's worst. And not by a lot. I'd pump the brakes, the bottom of that conference is ugly.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

caddyshack.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fuck cooger high. UCF has an undefeated national championship. Cooger high am turds in Brays Bayou. OU sucks.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Fuck off you're just dickriding (something you have experience with) because Houston is in it.  

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Ole Miss and UCLA are not quality wins. Is this a joke?

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Only two guaranteed playoff spots for non-SEC conferences and you want to bring another mouth to feed just because you're a closeted UH fan.

No.  Just no.

He's anything but closeted.  He openly roots for Cougar High.  He's even a big Kelvin Sampson fan.