LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Some of y'all need to calm the fuck down.

We haven't lost anything yet.  We got an explosive passing touchdown and on the first drive we crossed midfield before it stalled.  We got a takeaway deep in their territory.  3 sacks.  They're not just kicking the shit out of us.

We need a stop and a score and we're right back in this thing.

Exactly. Bunch of defeatists posting.

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I liked that call. I knew he wasn't going to "puss out" and take the three on the second 4th and goal and that was a dumb call. He needs to tame his machismo a little bit. 

Likewise. Hell, I don't even know if I have a problem going for it a second time, I just don't know about that playcall. But then that's the risk you take, I'm sure they thought that call was a good one and LSU just fucked it up for us.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Was the 28-yard pass lucky, too?

We've crossed midfield three times and y'all are acting like we've been totally impotent and their 20 points are already enough to win.

They're up by 13 and getting the ball back to start the half. And their defense has been getting stronger.

Herman is about to meltdown. 

I agree with most of the calls except these two:

1. Should have gotten at least 3 points out of 2 goal line showdowns. Kick the FG

2. Not fucking even trying in the last possrssion of the half. Reminded me of CfS

Maybe 2 was being cautious to not fuck it up even more due to players not being in the right state of mind

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Football-WR-Collin-Johnson-2020-first-round-pick-NFL-mock-draft-131678468/

Mock drafts and rankings for 2020 were published almost as soon as the 2019 draft and the Sporting News (No. 29 overall, No. 4-ranked wide receiver) and Athlon Sports (No. 32 overall, No. 7-ranked wide receiver) have Johnson rated as a prospect likely to go in the late first or early second round. As for where Johnson might be selected, four recently-published mock drafts have Johnson going in the early to middle portions of the first round.

With the order of picks being determined largely on Vegas odds for Super Bowl LIV, Sports Illustrated slotted Johnson highest of the four mock drafts in their mock. SI has Johnson going No. 13 overall to the Carolina Panthers, sighting his presence as “a jump-ball nightmare matchup who should be” the top target for Sam Ehlinger and the fit he could “give Panthers opponents a completely different look opposite the speedy D.J. Moore” as to why Johnson could go that high.

SBNation and the Big Lead both have Johnson going No. 22 overall in next year’s draft. SBNation has Johnson going to the Dallas Cowboys with the franchise facing contract decisions on Amari Cooper (he’s expected to get a new contract after being traded for a first-round pick in the 2019 draft), newly-acquired Randall Cobb and injured wideout Allen Hurns; the Big Lead has Johnson headed to the Green Bay Packers where “2020 is about making life as easy as possible” for future Hall of Fame quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

The Sporting News has Johnson going No. 23 overall to the Los Angeles Chargers. Johnson could be of service to another quarterback whose career is likely to take him to Canton one day as “Philip Rivers a big target that will remind him the good-ole days with Vincent Jackson.”

yeah i have a hard time seeing him anywhere north of the 4th round. he gets no separation which is hard for big guys to do

this is where LJH was so rare. that big and that much separation and YAC he would get