Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat 2,000 of something

Beau Vine

You don't need a PlayStation to use PSVue. It's an app that runs on Amazon FireTV, Android, or just in a web browser (to be cast to Chromcast if you prefer).

No one gets a hate on for Rice because they're a bunch of obnoxious brainy nerds who obligingly lay down and get clobbered as a football team. It's a fun game in Houston.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GoldAppleCorps said:

You don't need a PlayStation to use PSVue. It's an app that runs on Amazon FireTV, Android, or just in a web browser (to be cast to Chromcast if you prefer).

No one gets a hate on for Rice because they're a bunch of obnoxious brainy nerds who obligingly lay down and get clobbered as a football team. It's a fun game in Houston.

They also offer a 7 day free trial and their sports subscription comes with LHN.

• Like 1

They also offer a 7 day free trial and their sports subscription comes with LHN.

Like I been saying.

And if you don't want to pay just use a new burner email each time you sign up. Don't forget to cancel before 7 days. Iirc even after you cancel you get the rest of the 7 free days.

For the la tech game I didn't want to pay until a few days after the first of the month but when I tried to sign up with the email I used last year it wanted money NOW NOW NOW. fuck that. So I switched emails, wallah! free trial and now I get billed on the 3rd of the month. Good shit.

So if you want to watch the game but don't want a psvue subscription just use a new email each time. Don't cost nothing.

Also I signed up on the firestick so that I get billed throught amazon and I charge it to my amazon store card and I get 5% back.

If you do this I believe you have to go to amazon to cancel, but I may be wrong on that.

On 9/8/2019 at 8:06 AM, phdhorn said:

Rice shouldn't be playing FBS football.  Period.  Ever.

Rice has played in a bowl game in 5 of the past 13 seasons and won 3 of them. They aren’t exactly death penalty SMU. The Rice faculty do their damnest to kill that program though. 

On the stadium, hell yeah it's a fun place to watch a game as long as it’s not a day game in August-September. But it seems like every time we play at Reliant it’s a 7pm kick anyway. But the cigars need their air conditioned luxury boxes....Where is CDC, the people’s champion, on this issue?

13 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Rice Stadium is one of the great old stadiums in College Football. Hell Super Bowl VIII was played there, one of only two non-NFL stadiums to host the Super Bowl. 

I would also prefer the game be there. NFL stadiums are really bad for College Football anyway, though I am not sure why that is.

and you know who the halftime entertainment was?

that's right, the showband of the southwest

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoldAppleCorps said:

You don't need a PlayStation to use PSVue. It's an app that runs on Amazon FireTV, Android, or just in a web browser (to be cast to Chromcast if you prefer).  No one gets a hate on for Rice because they're a bunch of obnoxious brainy nerds who obligingly lay down and get clobbered as a football team. It's a fun game in Houston.

Roku also has PSVue App... usually has a 7 Day free offer and should include CBSSN.

Be sure to cancel before 7 days are up.

18 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Roku also has PSVue App... usually has a 7 Day free offer and should include CBSSN.

Be sure to cancel before 7 days are up.

Good lord.....this is another reason I will never stream shit for television.

I have Suddenlink and don't mind paying for it.

I have all of the channels I need and there is no bullshit disruption.

Oh and I like my white rice boiled, sticky and with a little butter, salt and pepper. 

Oh and I like my white rice boiled, sticky and with a little butter, salt and pepper. 
Lulz, you do stream shit for television. Unless spuddenlink is still analog cable which I seriously doubt. If it's digital, you streaming.

I use psvue cause my local cable option (spectrum nee shithouse) ain't got LHN so fuck em.

We had uverse in the previous house but att ain't in my area and they pitch direct tv with the shitty satellite that goes out when it rains every afternoon any way.

I believe you need to go to the old site if you want to see shit streaming.
  • Haha 2