Cowboys @ Saints: Week 4

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Evidence 5045 that the refs are, in fact, out to screw Dallas and to help the Saints.

They law suit really got under the leagues skin.

How the fuck was that on the refs? Those were legit calls. Cooper pushed off. Cooper was dogshit all game long and let Lattimore make him his bitch all night. Got zero separation

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:
Dak didn’t even get the ball to the end zone 

Kind of hard to do when your OL sucks asshole and gives him zero time to even step up.

I agree the oline sucked balls tonight. I thought he had time on that last throw but lacked the arm strength 

How the fuck was that on the refs? Those were legit calls. Cooper pushed off. Cooper was dogshit all game long and let Lattimore make him his bitch all night. Got zero separation

Both the OPIa were Ticky tack and never called. And could have been called on Thomas too. On the last OPI the dB was holding him well past 5 yards.

They fucked yo the clock at the end of the first half(giving them a FG) and they only had that chance because they fucked up a Zeke fumble.

So sure if you think they called the OPIs right there’s still plenty to fuck imo the refs over.

I agree the oline sucked balls tonight. I thought he had time on that last throw but lacked the arm strength 

Time to do what? He was on his own 37. Drew Brees isn’t making that throw to the end zone. Mahomes is and probably Rodgers. Not many others.

And no he didn’t have time. He had to throw it and his receivers were no where near the end zone, so maybe they had to do with why it was shorter?

Jesus people be pulling stiff out the air.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

From his own 37? Not many guys would. Mahomes and Rodgers probably?

Also he could exactly throw to the end zone as he had to throw it too soon due to the rush and his receivers were no where near the end zone.

Dak only had 1 good drive tonight. He had some bad ones(the entire offense did) But I wouldn’t blame that last drive on him.

I wasn’t blaming the last drive on him. I thought he was at the 40 which makes it 60 yards. I thought he could throw that far. 

Weird that Lattimore was allowed to drape himself all over Cooper tonight. Nobody else on either side got nearly the same latitude.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Time to do what? He was on his own 37. Drew Brees isn’t making that throw to the end zone. Mahomes is and probably Rodgers. Not many others.

And no he didn’t have time. He had to throw it and his receivers were no where near the end zone, so maybe they had to do with why it was shorter?

Jesus people be pulling stiff out the air.

I’m not pulling shit out of thin air, I’m making an observation. Obviously I saw it differently than you did. I thought he had more time than you are indicating he did

Coopers first opi, ok you could see the 2 hand shove. But the last one, he was being held his entire route and then lattimore flopped as cooper tried to create separation from the holding. No call or defensive holding. 

But really this game was lost on the 4th and 1 “fumble” (don’t let the refs decide, hold on to it) and the two 3rd and 2 incomplete passes. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Coopers first opi, ok you could see the 2 hand shove. But the last one, he was being held his entire route and then lattimore flopped as cooper tried to create separation from the holding. No call or defensive holding. 

But really this game was lost on the 4th and 1 “fumble” (don’t let the refs decide, hold on to it) and the two 3rd and 2 incomplete passes. 

And the 4-second 2-second play that gifted New Orleans what ultimately became the winning margin.

15 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Dak got outplayed by Teddy Bridgewater lulz.

Bye 40ms

14 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Dak just lost a lot of money tonight. 

2 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Isn't Prescott negotiating like a $120M contract? That was a Josh McCown type performance 

think white and get serious.  jerry’s dumb ass will still pay.

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Drew said:

Both the OPIa were Ticky tack and never called. And could have been called on Thomas too. On the last OPI the dB was holding him well past 5 yards.

They fucked yo the clock at the end of the first half(giving them a FG) and they only had that chance because they fucked up a Zeke fumble.

So sure if you think they called the OPIs right there’s still plenty to fuck imo the refs over.

Cooper clearly pushed off on both of them. No doubt about it. Sometimes they won't call it but they're legit penalties. 

The play at the end of the half was out in no more than 3 seconds. No one got screwed there. It was a terrible throw because he didn't even aim just catch and fire. 

Zeke's elbow may have been down before the ball started moving but it the ball may have started to come out before. It looked like it was moving out of his hand simultaneously to when the elbow hit, but either way whatever was called on the field was going to stand. Too close to overturn. If you're a fucking 15 mil a year running back you hold on to the fucking ball. 

The officiating wasn't horrible and the cowboys didn't get screwed. The refs let both teams play in the secondary and allowed the hand checking to go on for both sides. That's what defensive football is supposed to be called, and if Cooper wants to be a top 10 receiver then he needs to be able to play through contact and beat man coverage the way the great always do. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

Cooper clearly pushed off on both of them. No doubt about it. Sometimes they won't call it but they're legit penalties. 

The play at the end of the half was out in no more than 3 seconds. No one got screwed there. It was a terrible throw because he didn't even aim just catch and fire. 

Zeke's elbow may have been down before the ball started moving but it the ball may have started to come out before. It looked like it was moving out of his hand simultaneously to when the elbow hit, but either way whatever was called on the field was going to stand. Too close to overturn. 

The officiating wasn't horrible and the cowboys didn't get screwed. The refs let both teams play in the secondary and allowed the hand checking to go on for both sides. That's what defensive football is supposed to be called, and if Cooper wants to be a top 10 receiver then he needs to be able to play through contact and beat man coverage the way the great always do. 

the Cowboys lost to a qb that was never going to throw the ball downfield, just a shitty game overall.

12 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Damn. I hate to say it. Connor is not good at all.  O Line sucked ass. He was a big part of that. 

Connor is a fucking right tackle. He's not a guard. His game is quickness. You don't draft him in the 2nd round, make him play guard, then sign the tackle to an extension you drafted Williams to replace. He was a wasted pick not because of his own doing but because of stupid evaluation and drafting by the Cowboys. Everyone in Texas knew he was a tackle at the next level. 

• Like 1

Dallas got out coached, plain and simple.

New Orleans crowded the LOS and smothered the run, especially on first down. They dared Dallas to beat them deep but Dallas’s receivers couldn’t get separation. Dak played tight and missed some throws he hasn’t been missing this season. Dallas did nothing to break tendencies, very predictable. 

Even though NO only kicked FG’s they moved the ball effectively. Using screens, short passes and Kimara. That’s all they had and Dallas knew it. Out coached...

Edited by sunset87

25 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

That call against Cooper was the biggest bullshit call of the game. He was being molested and pushed him off, but that poor Lattimore. We know where Peyton's game check is going. Those refs will eat well tonight. 

It's not even that it's getting infinite make up calls in the Superdome for the way they got screwed last year to put the Rams in.

21 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Saints fans whining about the refs like soy boy bitches is why those OPIs got called. Every WR does that, I mean everyone but whatever 

And flopping. The DB exaggerating the reaction from the push off got the call. Hilarious how they have to call in the officiating from New York the entire fucking game.

8 hours ago, sunset87 said:

Dallas got out coached, plain and simple.

New Orleans crowded the LOS and smothered the run, especially on first down. They dared Dallas to beat them deep but Dallas’s receivers couldn’t get separation. Dak played tight and missed some throws he hasn’t been missing this season. Dallas did nothing to break tendencies, very predictable. 

Even though NO only kicked FG’s they moved the ball effectively. Using screens, short passes and Kimara. That’s all they had and Dallas knew it. Out coached...

This might be the only logical post on this thread.

The sky is not falling although it seems like it to many of you.

"Dak sucks...don't pay him"

"Zeke is overpaid and sucks...."

"The refs suck....and cost us the game"

Stupid.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zavala said:

It's not even that it's getting infinite make up calls in the Superdome for the way they got screwed last year to put the Rams in.

I don't remember the game since I don't actively follow the Cowboys, but man, Lattimore was basically leg humping Cooper, and Cooper gets the flag? Is this a Taints thing? I just follow Kamara for fantasy reasons, and Brees. The refs seemed to be throwing flags left and right on the Cowboys for some dumb stuff.