Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Now that the game is over...

Earlier this week, on my way into work some fucking asshole decided to run into my car and drive away.. my car was totaled and I was the *lucky* recipient of a concussion.  I plan on pursing the shitbag for the fucking inexcusable human being that they are. Concentrating has not been my strong suit this week. FWPD and my insurance discovered that the car that hit me was uninsured. Fortunately, it was at a location with cameras. I'm confident this shitbag will be caught and nailed to the wall as they deserve. Unfortunately, I wont be able to have MY car back. I'm mostly back to my own shit, but it's still difficult to concentrate without getting a headache.

I’m sure this game helped your concussion

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

There was one hand-off Sam made that was ridiculous. Keontay never had a chance with all the defenders running through the OL like swiss cheese. Sam should have kept that ball.

Yeah that wasn't on KI. He did have a couple of nice cuts and runs today but still gets tackled on the first contact for the most part..

8 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup. Sad thing is, his backup Overshown is out there injured and covering for someone else too. I don't know how the coaches can have a 3 deep at every DB position...I don't even know who you would move back there from the O...

What happened to Tyler Owens? Thought he was gonna be playing a little. They've had some serious bad luck at DB though.

How many guys out? 4? Then how many playing hurt? 

Maybe we should by teaching our DB's how to properly tackle. Don't they all have shoulder stingers/neck injuries basically? Brandon Jones got hurt because he put his fucking head down low to make a tackle.

• Like 2

As context, let’s look at the recruiting classes from 2015-2019. 

Kansas had 3 4-star recruits in that period. that’s it. 

Texas had 59 4- and 5-star recruits.

The 2nd stringers should have been able to easily handle them. Kansas played up. Texas played down. 

I was hoping this was the year we’d stop making every game a 7-point or less game but seems that’s just Herman’s style. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Now that the game is over...

Earlier this week, on my way into work some fucking asshole decided to run into my car and drive away.. my car was totaled and I was the *lucky* recipient of a concussion.  I plan on pursing the shitbag for the fucking inexcusable human being that they are. Concentrating has not been my strong suit this week. FWPD and my insurance discovered that the car that hit me was uninsured. Fortunately, it was at a location with cameras. I'm confident this shitbag will be caught and nailed to the wall as they deserve. Unfortunately, I wont be able to have MY car back. I'm mostly back to my own shit, but it's still difficult to concentrate without getting a headache.

If he's illegal, they probably won't do anything to him.

• Like 1

So tired of Mensa saying how little other teams are blitzing against other teams, then how much more they blitz against us.  How about you teach the team how to pick up a blitz, and expect it every fucking down?  Hey smart guy, if a team sucks at picking up the blitz (Texas), they will blitz more.   Where's my $5mil?

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Sorry to hear that dude, that sucks. Take it easy and drink lots of water, it sounds silly but keep your eyes off screens for a month or so as much as you can.

Karma will balance it out for the fucker

My lawyer and insurance will get this fucker. Before the symptoms set in and my cortisol wore off, I recognized that the place the dickbag left has a camera pointing in the exact spot that it happened.

I have a nice sum from the insurance coming in to get a new car, not including the shit from the medical bills.

14 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup. Sad thing is, his backup Overshown is out there injured and covering for someone else too. I don't know how the coaches can have a 3 deep at every DB position...I don't even know who you would move back there from the O...

What happened to Tyler Owens? Thought he was gonna be playing a little. They've had some serious bad luck at DB though.

How many guys out? 4? Then how many playing hurt? 

Owens and Adimora should be playing more. If they're not prepared enough to spell Foster a few plays then that's a problem with the coaching staff. 

Edited by Bruh Man

3 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

So tired of Mensa saying how little other teams are blitzing against other teams, then how much more they blitz against us.  How about you teach the team how to pick up a blitz, and expect it every fucking down?  Hey smart guy, if a team sucks at picking up the blitz (Texas), they will blitz more.   Where's my $5mil?

Maybe this is the long-con Mensa move and he's been saving all his screen plays for Froggy.

I say this with all sincerity, but Dicker saved me from not watching another snap this year. Hey Orlando, it doesnt make a shit where they come from when you blitz six on third down like clockwork and leave your third string DBs on islands all night you fucking twat.

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Maybe we should by teaching our DB's how to properly tackle. Don't they all have shoulder stingers/neck injuries basically? Brandon Jones got hurt because he put his fucking head down low to make a tackle.

Kansas DB put his head down and caused a fumble by Smith

1 minute ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I wish once that stupid Dickhead would look into the camera and say “tonight was unacceptable...I’ve told our team and coaches that this is unacceptable and I will get things turned around immediately. “

what is he saying instead of that?  for those of us without LHN.  

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I wish once that stupid Dickhead would look into the camera and say “tonight was unacceptable...I’ve told our team and coaches that this is unacceptable and I will get things turned around immediately. “

But fuck me right?

what did he tell the team?

3 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Sundays after a win, sundays after a loss, sundays after a blowout when are ALL the same. We approach them all the same
Wtf?!?

Meaning they’re preparing for next weeks game. How drunk are you?? Your rants are pretty impressive tonight. 

• Like 1

Some saps will be surprised by this.   Dude's never going to accept the fact that he can be wrong.
But get used to it as Herman ain't going anywhere.

Fuck you wally, not suprised by this but wonder how far his depths of dumbassery he can sink too.
Guess he knows no bounds.
Thats what a loser does. Acts like hes not one