Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

That’s a great point Ahmad, remember Kansas gave that 05 texas team all they could handle. Of course that was 14 years ago, different teams, coaches and neither is undefeated

Shit I had to go to the airport just after halftime.  That asswhipping was so thorough I didn't even care.

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I've always been nothing but disrespectful to Les and his partner but damn if he isn't earning my respect with what he's doing at Kansas

Les can coach.  He has a ring.  But he makes Charlie Strong look like Einstein with his 2 minute clock decisions.

Kansas has left so many points on the floor --
7 points - OOB by Pooka at the closing of the first half. Long TD negated.
3 points - on a 37 yard attempt
1 point on a blocked xp
2 points - given to Texas on the xp return.

that's 13 points, could have been 61 points for Kansas.

Hey you toothless sooner inbread, Texas got fucked on two bullshit calls on Kansas’ drive or the game is over long ago. Now fuck off
  • Haha 1

We have issues and we have fucking work to do. I would hope Herman has a plan to fix our shit and I would hope that means getting rid of people that are not fixing us at all or even fast enough. We are not that great and we need to have the coaches help us instead of shooting us in the dick. Put the players in the best position you can to help them use their talents to win fucking goddam football games. 

7 minutes ago, Disco Missile said:

Winning always beats losing. But there had better be some serious conversations this weekend and some real changes come Monday.
No more lip service. Shit needs to change.

Are you kidding, what makes you think TH is gonna change anything?

Has he shown any willingness to change personnel in 2.5 years?

8 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

That’s a great point Ahmad, remember Kansas gave that 05 texas team all they could handle. Of course that was 14 years ago, different teams, coaches and neither is undefeated

‘04 team. ‘05 team blew Kansas out

4 minutes ago, Gigglebush said:

Wisconsin lost to Illinois today. Shit happens, we won.

Funny how that shit doesn't happen to Alabama and OU and those teams that win all the fucking hardware all the time. 

Coastal fucking Carolina held this Jayhawk squad to SEVEN FUCKING POINTS.  Seven.  We were 41 points worse than that tonight and Kansas left a ton of points on the field through their own fuck-ups.  W/e these coaches are getting paid it's about 1000x too much.  Hire some idiots coaching Pop Warner.  They'll work for peanuts and we'll be getting just as good or better results.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Herman needs to decide if he values loyalty or being the HC at Texas more because those two things are diametrically opposed are the moment. Orlando and Warehime at minimum need to be fine after year, or else we’ll be stuck in the same mediocre cycle. 

Return game is beyond pathetic.

But Orlando had a really good defense last year.  We all knew he had no depth this year and no game changing defensive lineman.  The entire secondary which was already inexperienced is injured.  But he does need to teach them how to tackle.  They keep getting off their feet and losing leverage.  Just basic stuff.  The type of stupid stuff you saw with Manny Diaz.

3 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Funny how that shit doesn't happen to Alabama and OU and those teams that win all the fucking hardware all the time. 

Coastal fucking Carolina held this Jayhawk squad to SEVEN FUCKING POINTS.  Seven.  We were 41 points worse than that tonight and Kansas left a ton of points on the field through their own fuck-ups.  W/e these coaches are getting paid it's about 1000x too much.  Hire some idiots coaching Pop Warner.  They'll work for peanuts and we'll be getting just as good or better results.

new OC?

Just now, Mileslong said:

Look guys, if Texas gets healthy and keeps winning how close this win was won’t matter.

I don’t know if you’re serious or being a cock, but you are right.  if tom pulls his head out of his ass and we start playing better we can win out and go back to the sugar bowl.