Texas at TCU - 2:30 on FOX: Because what else were you going to do with your Saturday?

immamac

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

If TCU calls anything other than outside runs for the rest of the game, they’re complete and total idiots. We’re giving them the edge every single play.

yep. I'm thinking 2417 at this point.  good try good effort horns.  maybe the D will show up for 4 quarters once.

3 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

Even if it was PI, Sam throwing 4-5 yards short of the sticks to a big, slow tight end on third down is beyond ineptitude.

It works against our defense every Tuesday in the 11 vs 11 scrimmage, why wouldn't it work against every other team?  I mean, every defense misses tackles, right?

• Haha 1

Sam coulda seen taht pass wasn't going to cut it. Don't we have secondary receivers
I'm wondering if the last two games has affected Sam's trust in the Oline. Either that or the coaching staff doesn't trust the oline and is pushing Sam to get rid of it faster. That would explain the quick throws underneath instead of looking deeper (except on designed shots).

1 minute ago, The People’s Elbow said:

The team’s energy is garbage. I’d run uptempo on offense and get these guys moving with some urgency. 

Compared to OU/KSU, this feels like shitty FCS football. 

Even if we run uptempo, we have to check with the sidelines 8 times to get in the perfect play for Herman. The product right now really sucks ass. 

• Like 1