Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Anyone who puts Adriana Lima at 5 needs to proudly fling open that closet door..

Dont worry, your parents will still love you..probably.

Damn you got me, guess it’s time to break the news to my wife and kids because some dude on surly figured out my long game. If that was Adrienne Lima, that was a shit pic.

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This is a good point, during pandemic...I know I'm checking my postal box with far less frequency.  del Conte should send an intern downstairs to check the P.O. Box.  Urban's acceptance letter is probably down there, probably even notarized.  

Alabama normally streams the cute little sorority girl handling the faxes. I picture Herman’s feed being scrambled like a 80s cinemax channel. Just wavy spectral lines and the occasional glimpse of a recruit pushing to the next signing day. 

It was mentioned in the CDC thread but I HIGHLY recommend you all go give Scipio and Adam Dunn's podcast episode from last night a listen to. 

Duane Moore

• Duane Moore
  • New Members
  • 249 posts

I would recommend to people the Everyone Gets a Trophy podcast that dropped last night.  For those not familiar, it's done by Scipio Tex (Paul Wadlington) from IT and Kevin Dunn from The Horn FM.  To hear Scipio tell it, CDC was the one who extended Herman after the Sugar Bowl (Fenves wasn't mentioned), and then when Herman had some significant off the field incidents that reflected poorly on his ability to lead the program (they had to be real careful dancing around specifics on these), CDC failed to properly document these incidents and counsel Herman on them from an HR perspective.  When CDC started to get wind that Herman might not survive the year, all his efforts at laying the groundwork for a coaching change were towards getting  - James Franklin.

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yes. And you can edit your posts no matter how old they are, too. (Can also edit titles of threads you've started)

I found this out like a month ago.

Only way a girl would ever think about posting pics - you can delete later if your tree fiddy. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Modessit said:
8 hours ago, Nicole44 said:
Shit. Saw a text from a peep who knows me on here. Said I’m giving up too much personal information and it’s too easy to figure out who I am. Meaning last name.  Oh well. Fuck it. 

Most people do this. I'm sure we could dox 80% of the members here (if we cared) based on some of the stuff they mention - including me. Most of us aren't creepy bastards though. Based on my old job, I've probably been in some of the houses of our more wealthy Austin members and neither of us knew we both post here (or the old place).

Shit I’m fb friends with about 6-7 of you creepers.  Just stay away from the crazy young ones on lulz and you’ll be fine. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust

I know that this is kind of a catchall thread - but recruiting talk should go to the recruiting 2021 notes thread. We have a few posters who are immediately posting the news as it breaks in the Early LOI NSD thread as well. I'm going to clean this thread up a bit.