Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

@Nicole44 I can't wait to get sloppy drunk on red wine with you when covid is over and we have our Urban Meyer is hired happy hour of dominance. 

Did I ever say how I feel about you?
A thing I never found that easy to do
The things that you do, don't need to be heard
You know your actions, baby, speak louder than words
I've got the bottle, bring me your cup
Pop the cork, and try a sup
And when you're empty I'll fill you up
We'll drink it down till the sun comes up

26 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

It's all we got. Does anyone have any updates? I texted my friend that is connected to BMD's in Dallas and Houston. He has no updates which is good in that I think they are keeping a lid on info. 

Well, wait a minute. No updates to the soft no we got or what?

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

@Nicole44 I can't wait to get sloppy drunk on red wine with you when covid is over and we have our Urban Meyer is hired happy hour of dominance. 

I belive given that you are in a position of "leadership" around here, this is harassment. That or you have terrible game. Probably the latter.

I would recommend starting with a box style electronic smoker. Cabela's has a few in the $300 range. You use wood chips for the smoke. I'm lazy so I set it up and cook around 1 hour a pound overnight at 225 degrees and it also has a water tray so I don't have to check it at 3am.  I agree to watch Franklin's videos on rub, trimming and technique. Buy the butcher paper to wrap per video. I think Franklin recommends buying Prime Angus, it does make a difference. More expensive.  Just my opinion if you are starting out. I have cooked awesome brisket and ribs this way. 

Uhhhh Prime Angus is akin to boy girl. Might want to sit this one out bud.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Most of my pictures are in storage (or in the cloud ☁️ so can’t share those): Last two are me with my first vehicle, a Chevy Sport Blazer and me with my mom. I’m lame so I don’t have a lot of “me” shots on my phone. I take pictures of sunsets and nature. 

86A7A22B-1D12-434A-8BBC-2805F10BDD4D.jpeg

6DEE0071-0169-4764-8837-6050DB95AFDB.jpeg

Oh, nicole... bless your heart

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Knewk210 said:

I would recommend starting with a box style electronic smoker. Cabela's has a few in the $300 range. You use wood chips for the smoke. I'm lazy so I set it up and cook around 1 hour a pound overnight at 225 degrees and it also has a water tray so I don't have to check it at 3am.  I agree to watch Franklin's videos on rub, trimming and technique. Buy the butcher paper to wrap per video. I think Franklin recommends buying Prime Angus, it does make a difference. More expensive.  Just my opinion if you are starting out. I have cooked awesome brisket and ribs this way. 

Kiddie pool is over there. Stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to. 

3 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Well, wait a minute. No updates to the soft no we got or what?

No his contacts would be fringe second level BMD. So the fact he hasn't heard anything tells me communication is tight and shut down. I read this as the decision makers have shut down flow of information which may be positive.

• Hook 'Em 1

Most of my pictures are in storage (or in the cloud so can’t share those): Last two are me with my first vehicle, a Chevy Sport Blazer and me with my mom. I’m lame so I don’t have a lot of “me” shots on my phone. I take pictures of sunsets and nature. 
86A7A22B-1D12-434A-8BBC-2805F10BDD4D.thumb.jpeg.3eb73713b9f9ca486580648d9747b746.jpeg
6DEE0071-0169-4764-8837-6050DB95AFDB.thumb.jpeg.903e601d84d0dfa246acdad3bfb53595.jpeg

This can’t be real. An attractive woman that is on Urban Train with BDE?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Anyway, I hope soon we can have some happy hour/festivus party with a firepit.

Not one of y’all has creeped on me at all. My Pm box isn’t what you might think it is. This year has legit sucked. It would be nice to have a party when we get UM as our HC. 

Who asked?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, pops said:

Oh, nicole... bless your heart

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Most of my pictures are in storage (or in the cloud ☁️ so can’t share those): Last two are me with my first vehicle, a Chevy Sport Blazer and me with my mom. I’m lame so I don’t have a lot of “me” shots on my phone. I take pictures of sunsets and nature. 

86A7A22B-1D12-434A-8BBC-2805F10BDD4D.jpeg

6DEE0071-0169-4764-8837-6050DB95AFDB.jpeg

So...what’s a nice girl like you, doing in a place like this?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

She fucking won it just now.

Fitlump is representing a part of Austin.

Night Crew, where the hell is Urban.  We need him.  I'll even take Karl Urban, the best Urban.

Wow. This board has the power to do unspeakable shit. Impressive. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’ve heard this as well. For about 3 or 4 weeks. And it’s not connected to this board nor the voices in my head. So there is that. 
this is the extent of what I’ve heard. 

Good point.

Does anyone doubt we (Texas Football Universe) are looking for a change in direction and leadership? It would be preposterous and football malpractice for Texas to stand pat.  So, Texas' posture appears to favor using the current situation to buy the time needed for the next coach - a coach we want to form a legacy here. That is a huge undertaking. I am not sure the big hats completely understand how today's mega big hats make money.  They should look at Lebron world and how that has been monetized. This is an opportunity similar to that - with Urban and Texas. 

Spoiler

Currently, I think the dealmaking surfaced prematurely.  And BDE doesn't go off and cry in a corner. BDE snorts a blue pill and paints another story.

Our foes want Texas to ride off into the sunset.  That may happen one night, but it is not this night. 

Edited by washparkhorn

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic