Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HOLY SHIT...

Just reported that TOM HERMAN recently called Ray Tanner at South Carolina and asked to be hired for the Gamecock's job...

Gene Sapakoff just reported this on Paul Finebaum Show

(Not good that this came out right before National Signing Day)

great fit, they're the Cocks and he's a Dick

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HOLY SHIT...

Just reported that TOM HERMAN recently called Ray Tanner at South Carolina and asked to be hired for the Gamecock's job...

4 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Maybe the problem will solve itself

Just a second there professor We fixed The Glitch - office space the bobs |  Meme Generator

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Herman allegedly calling and begging for a job is crazy. I cannot believe this got reported.

Gene Sapakoff is a reporter in South Carolina.  Beamer was cheaper, and had former South Carolina players recommending his hire.

Wonder why this is being reported today???

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Well maybe I was wrong then. Heard can fuck right off too. Pussies every single one of them. There was actually a player who got into it with Omenihu on Twitter this season. Ced Reed I think? 

Wasn’t it Chris Brown because Omenihu was giving him shit about him flexing after giving up first downs?

1 hour ago, Txslnghrns said:

bffb113648f9a31c5f7f1862f254454b.jpg

Close. But the correct order is 4,1,5,2,3

47 minutes ago, PantsTent said:

I think we have some ranking method confusion again.

For a picture like this, the only acceptable ranking method is 

wood, wood, wood, wood, wood.

But also if you don’t have the girls second from the left and second from the right in your top two then you’re either blind or you like to fuck dudes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HOLY SHIT...  Just reported that TOM HERMAN recently called Ray Tanner at South Carolina and asked to be hired for the Gamecock's job... South Carolina said no to Mensa.     Gene Sapakoff just reported this on Paul Finebaum Show.    (Not good that this came out right before National Signing Day)

Btw... Finebaum brought this up, not the reporter.  Paul likes to make fun of Michigan and Texas as much as possible.

Fuck them all -- I don't give a fuck what the media or other fans say or think about TEXAS anymore.  We gotta HIRE URBAN MEYER !!! 🤘 

BDE !!!

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Btw... Finebaum brought this up, not the reporter.  Paul likes to make fun of Michigan and Texas as much as possible.

Fuck them all -- I don't give a fuck what the media or other fans say or think about TEXAS anymore.  We gotta HIRE URBAN MEYER !!! 🤘 

BDE !!!

image_2020-12-15_170204.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

BDE !!!

Was this something that was discussed as a landing spot if he’d been fired, or he was looking to leave here before he got fired?

33 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HOLY SHIT...

Do not fuck with my emotions.

sad tear GIF

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic