Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Not sure but just gotta love former players that seem to dislike the program.

I take it as meaning he's laughing at the fact JQJ is trying to transfer out. Rather than possibly switching positions and sticking with Texas if he didn't workout at QB.  Similar to Heard when it didn't work out at QB.

In Sanders case, telling him to stick with Texas regardless of what position he ends up playing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I take it as meaning he's laughing at the fact JQJ is trying to transfer out. Rather than possibly switching positions and sticking with Texas if he didn't workout at QB.  Similar to Heard when it didn't work out at QB.

In Sanders case, telling him to stick with Texas regardless of what position he ends up playing. 

I hope you're right. Not my immediate impression.

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

May be true but I was thinking he had been critical of the school in the past.

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So because we sinned a lot today with the 666 and 669 does this mean we have to join the “700 Club” and repent? 

So this is where people admit that they, "lusted in their heart," and then beg for donations for more hoo---, erm, I mean, beg for more donations "to the ministry"? lol 

image_2020-12-15_151225.png

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

There is some serious chatter around campus that Earl Campbell’s legacy and statue are thinking about entering the portal.

That hasn't been confirmed. More than likely he'll just be at the first home game so that he can have his name removed from the field. 

11 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah I didn't take it as a swipe at the program at all. He's a proud Horn. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah, I think Heard still supports TEXAS and Sanders coming here

3 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

bffb113648f9a31c5f7f1862f254454b.jpg

Close. But the correct order is 4,1,5,2,3

Are we rating ability to finish. If so, I will give them all 1s. No difficulty at all. Although, I may not be able to unzip fast enough for the fourth one. Ah, who am I kidding? Out.

6 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Ineffective smokescreen cleared....back to trying to play this football thing

All seniors have opted out and the transfer portal manager has carpal tunnel from all of the data entry for underclassmen looking to leave. Texas will be putting call out to ROTC, Fraternities & the general population (including ACC) in order to try and field a team for the bowl game.

This is what I imagine the next post to be from "Texas Football Twitter"

• Hook 'Em 1

HOLY SHIT...

Just reported that TOM HERMAN recently called Ray Tanner at South Carolina and asked to be hired for the Gamecock's job...

Gene Sapakoff just reported this on Paul Finebaum Show

(Not good that this came out right before National Signing Day)

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic