Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

What was the story?

CTH can probably give you a better run down than I can, but I remember there was this chick on there who befriended several posters. They eventually started meeting for happy hours and posting pics of themselves out drinking. Next thing you know, she disappears and criminal charges are being filed on her for theft and maybe some fraudulent use of identifying information. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nikki has her pics posted. You do not. 

hey, remember tricky Nikki from shaggy?  Or was that HF?

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Just re-establishing myself. Hi, my name is Nicole. Nice to meet y’all. I used to post as tricky nikki on shaggy. My posts were a beating then and they still are now. There you go.

those of you with insider information—does $100 million make sense or is it not what you heard? Maybe I should just put my source on zoom with the mods or something? They can ask him. And post whatever they want. 

Hmmm. I was sure that was a sock. 

43 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wow 21 pages until the “700 Club.” Ha!

anyway, believe who I am and what I look like or not. Idgaf. Been posting for 7-8 years. If not for Covid, we’d all be hanging out. I married one of u. Got divorced. Wish him all the best and every good thing. And there are quite a few of y’all that know me in person. That’s good enough for me. Obviously I suck at posting. Just navigating around the whole “newly divorced/single.” It’s awkward. I’m awkward. Just trying to legit make new friends and hope we can all hang out and make fun of all this shit sometime soon. 

I'm sorry... who are you again?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

CTH can probably give you a better run down than I can, but I remember there was this chick on there who befriended several posters. They eventually started meeting for happy hours and posting pics of themselves out drinking. Next thing you know, she disappears and criminal charges are being filed on her for theft and maybe some fraudulent use of identifying information. 

That sucks. Shitty thing to do to people. Beyond shitty. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

That sucks. Shitty thing to do to people. Beyond shitty. 

Sounds like the type of thing she said before she ripped off a bunch of old thirsty men... 

Kidding. I barely remember that episode, but the guys who got taken to the cleaners will never forget it. It was near the end of my OB days. It was a months-long saga. Wish I remembered the details better. I’m hoping closetohumping will give us a better cliffs than I was able to produce. 

The people thinking I'm being creepy have obviously never gotten totally fucking shitfaced drunk at a Surly sponsored event. Focus on whats important. Big Dick Energy to bring UM here. 
Unless they lose their dab pen.

By the way has anyone found my fucking vape pen yet?

Ha. Posted before I saw this.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So with all the deer lease talk, my Panhandle source (regarding the UM HC hunt and the money) used to hunt all the time at my family’s (dad’s) ranch. I have already posted my Panhandle peep pledged a certain significant sum of money to this endeavor and was pretty hard core about it. I could try and put in a “Happy Holidays” call to him to see if I can find out any more information. But I am a dipshit. He’ll know what I am after. 

I share the pictures of the cabin and the view because the idea was this summer that when Covid wasn’t a significant factor a few of us surly’s would go up for the weekend and hang out. Have fun. ( @tejas60 knows what I am talking about in regards to a trip).  

25A558B0-0FBB-4F94-AE64-ED6CB0DD5B07.jpeg

B98A9020-8595-4A98-A84E-1FD7950326F5.jpeg

59E26350-B0EC-4560-ABCC-F3D03B5FA45E.jpeg

E42F0257-5574-43B6-B8E7-FB18B5BC7CE2.jpeg

So jealous everytime you post this.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, troph said:

I’ve posted before. But you asked and I want UM badly. Plus you’ve helped me with trucks, RVs, camping, troubleshooting and I think you’re the guy that recommended John Muir essays. And you liked my trout pics. 

22231CAB-A8AD-47F0-B24B-70D4382EAB40.jpeg

8DC1C712-AE2E-4E46-AD20-7E497CB09CEF.jpeg

You’re gorgeous! 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, troph said:

I’ve posted before. But you asked and I want UM badly. Plus you’ve helped me with trucks, RVs, camping, troubleshooting and I think you’re the guy that recommended John Muir essays. And you liked my trout pics. 

22231CAB-A8AD-47F0-B24B-70D4382EAB40.jpeg

8DC1C712-AE2E-4E46-AD20-7E497CB09CEF.jpeg

Surly in the next few moments:

zombie running GIF

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

That's badass. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RGBIII said:

When smoker is sitting 250. Throw that shit on with the fat side towards the smoke box or hottest part of the smoker. Make sure you got a lot of water for moisture and then pour a thick drink and wait

75C7A82A-B29B-4A0C-8F97-37D4D11886B9.jpeg

Well been drinking for awhile. Spray with apple juice when it’s looking dry but if you’re lookin you ain’t cookin. Pour another drink, wrap when internal is about 160

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic