Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

36 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’ve heard this as well. For about 3 or 4 weeks. And it’s not connected to this board nor the voices in my head. So there is that. 
this is the extent of what I’ve heard. 

I actually think it’s pretty reasonable. Herman’s twisting in the wind and CDC has been mr buddy boss to him. Throw the guy a bone and help him through NDD1.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She fucking won it just now.

Fitlump is representing a part of Austin.

Night Crew, where the hell is Urban.  We need him.  I'll even take Karl Urban, the best Urban.

DrMcCoy.gif.2e14b918cd4c697fee6a5d5eaf764428.gif

"Dammit, man! We need a Texas football head corch, not an actor playing a starship chief medical officer!"

4 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I thought creepy, sloppy drunk and hungry was the way this thread rolls.  

approachably attractive, fun loving buzz and ready for chips and queso and an enchilada dinner is apparently how I roll. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1

So with all the deer lease talk, my Panhandle source (regarding the UM HC hunt and the money) used to hunt all the time at my family’s (dad’s) ranch. I have already posted my Panhandle peep pledged a certain significant sum of money to this endeavor and was pretty hard core about it. I could try and put in a “Happy Holidays” call to him to see if I can find out any more information. But I am a dipshit. He’ll know what I am after. 

I share the pictures of the cabin and the view because the idea was this summer that when Covid wasn’t a significant factor a few of us surly’s would go up for the weekend and hang out. Have fun. ( @tejas60 knows what I am talking about in regards to a trip).  

25A558B0-0FBB-4F94-AE64-ED6CB0DD5B07.jpeg

B98A9020-8595-4A98-A84E-1FD7950326F5.jpeg

59E26350-B0EC-4560-ABCC-F3D03B5FA45E.jpeg

E42F0257-5574-43B6-B8E7-FB18B5BC7CE2.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Most of my pictures are in storage (or in the cloud ☁️ so can’t share those): Last two are me with my first vehicle, a Chevy Sport Blazer and me with my mom. I’m lame so I don’t have a lot of “me” shots on my phone. I take pictures of sunsets and nature. 

86A7A22B-1D12-434A-8BBC-2805F10BDD4D.jpeg

6DEE0071-0169-4764-8837-6050DB95AFDB.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She fucking won it just now.

Fitlump is representing a part of Austin.

Night Crew, where the hell is Urban.  We need him.  I'll even take Karl Urban, the best Urban.

At this rate we may just go ahead and elect Kinky for governor.

41 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Most of my pictures are in storage (or in the cloud ☁️ so can’t share those): Last two are me with my first vehicle, a Chevy Sport Blazer and me with my mom. I’m lame so I don’t have a lot of “me” shots on my phone. I take pictures of sunsets and nature. 

86A7A22B-1D12-434A-8BBC-2805F10BDD4D.jpeg

6DEE0071-0169-4764-8837-6050DB95AFDB.jpeg

I am from the panhandle and my first car was a beautiful black '97 2 door Tahoe so this hits close to home.  Speaking of hitting it close to home, are you open to a sugar momma type relationship?

Edited by 40acredropout
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

So with all the deer lease talk, my Panhandle source (regarding the UM HC hunt and the money) used to hunt all the time at my family’s (dad’s) ranch. I have already posted my Panhandle peep pledged a certain significant sum of money to this endeavor and was pretty hard core about it. I could try and put in a “Happy Holidays” call to him to see if I can find out any more information. But I am a dipshit. He’ll know what I am after. 

I share the pictures of the cabin and the view because the idea was this summer that when Covid wasn’t a significant factor a few of us surly’s would go up for the weekend and hang out. Have fun. ( @tejas60 knows what I am talking about in regards to a trip).  

I think you should hang more bullshit on your walls.

• Haha 4

Ok, I'll play. Commercial aircraft are pressurized at 8,000 MSL. So we were talking FL 320-350 at cruising altitude in fake boobs case. Big pressure differential. So I would guess at an altitude of  8,000 MSL and lower speed  the pressure differential is minimal and you could open the door. 

No. STFU.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Wow 21 pages until the “700 Club.” Ha!

anyway, believe who I am and what I look like or not. Idgaf. Been posting for 7-8 years. If not for Covid, we’d all be hanging out. I married one of u. Got divorced. Wish him all the best and every good thing. And there are quite a few of y’all that know me in person. That’s good enough for me. Obviously I suck at posting. Just navigating around the whole “newly divorced/single.” It’s awkward. I’m awkward. Just trying to legit make new friends and hope we can all hang out and make fun of all this shit sometime soon. 

You’re doing great. Anyone that tells you otherwise can fuck off!
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Just curious how many species this place is responsible for driving to extinction?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

You’re doing great. Anyone that tells you otherwise can fuck off!

Just re-establishing myself. Hi, my name is Nicole. Nice to meet y’all. I used to post as tricky nikki on shaggy. My posts were a beating then and they still are now. There you go.

those of you with insider information—does $100 million make sense or is it not what you heard? Maybe I should just put my source on zoom with the mods or something? They can ask him. And post whatever they want. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Just re-establishing myself. Hi, my name is Nicole. Nice to meet y’all. I used to post as tricky nikki on shaggy. My posts were a beating then and they still are now. There you go.

those of you with insider information—does $100 million make sense or is it not what you heard? Maybe I should just put my source on zoom with the mods or something? They can ask him. And post whatever they want. 

If aggy can give that sawed off West Virginia pecker head  75 million, we should be able to scrape together 100 million for the dude who won national championships with Chris Leak and Cardale Jones.  I am in.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I already posted the little I do know. If I find out anything remotely post worthy I will do so. Or would y'all rather have more pictures? Decisions, decisions. Lol. Having a nice glass of Alberino wine and posting. Nothing beats this thread. 

On the other hand this thread is a beating....on the other hand, that is.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic