6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No shit. Which is why people should stop feeding his business partner Troll. 

So much this. And on a related note, who does Katfid have to blow around here to make it easier to fatwa people?  Getting someone to -100 is a long, obnoxious process.

Edited by UT Lawnghorn

Just now, Scholz said:

I disagree.  It would be highly entertaining.  And educational from a psychological perspective.

Thanks, I took all the “understanding a midget baby fucktard” classes I needed on high school. Im good. Im not dure theres more to be learned by having to regularly interact with that All Is Well getting pegged faggot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Thanks, I took all the “understanding a midget baby fucktard” classes I needed on high school. Im good. Im not dure theres more to be learned by having to regularly interact with that All Is Well getting pegged faggot. 

I think the dingbat he's referring to is Karen. How are your Pensacolan studies these days?

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Your high school had a strange curriculum

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, 6FigsHandler said:

Your high school had a strange curriculum

Yeah. It was called "Observation of your Surroundings," an independent studies elective. I'm shocked that it isn't one that many aggy faithful seem to have taken it upon themselves to willingly enroll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I think the dingbat he's referring to is Karen. How are your Pensacolan studies these days?

She goes where he goes, so I assume a package deal with 1/3 of the triumvirate already actively posting here, pretending to yuck it up with this board, only to go back to Hamm and slap each other on the back about how clever they are to use us to promote awareness of his new brand. 

I don't do Florida. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah. It was called "Observation of your Surroundings," an independent studies elective. I'm shocked that it isn't one that many aggy faithful seem to have taken it upon themselves to willingly enroll. 

I'm currently enrolled, just still in the "observational" phase

• Fuck You 3

18 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

So much this. And on a related note, who does Katfid have to blow around here to make it easier to fatwa people?  Getting some to -100 is a long, obnoxious process.

I blew your mom last night.

Wait... what?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pretty sure they just call that Fish Camp.

29 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

She goes where he goes, so I assume a package deal with 1/3 of the triumvirate already actively posting here, pretending to yuck it up with this board, only to go back to Hamm and slap each other on the back about how clever they are to use us to promote awareness of his new brand. 

I don't do Florida. 

There's that LSU associates degree hard at work again. Careful, the sheepskin may catch fire. 

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Nothing worse then the aggy that tries to fit in. Just be yourself. 

Yeah, the self-deprecating humor from rush is getting old and annoying

Not saying to be a ridiculous hamm-type aggy...just a reasonable one that can converse. We're biased on here obviously, but we're self-aware about where our team is at and headed towards. texag posters (+ most red-ass ags) and hamm are just plain ridiculous - don't be like them.

Edited by CL Horn
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CL Horn said:

Yeah, the self-deprecating humor from rush is getting old and annoying

Not saying to be a ridiculous hamm-type aggy...just a reasonable one that can converse. We're biased on here obviously, but we're self-aware about where our team is at and headed towards. texag posters (+ most red-ass ags) and hamm are just plain ridiculous - don't be like them.

Cool, what would you like to talk about? Right now the only things directed my way are personal insults and bashings of Taylor/Karen, so I'm responding to those, but if we want to have a discussion about anything of substance, I'm all for it! 

My assumption is that the next response will be something like "Why would you hire someone like that shithead Hamm?", which gets us right back to where we were before with me responding with self-deprecating humor. 

Look, I get it, this is a thread to make fun of the AggieScoop stuff as well as Aggies (in general) being unrealistic about expectations and keeping our heads in the sand when it comes to our updates in the college football/recruiting world, and there's some validity there. Personally, I've been unreasonably optimistic about our team since going to games with my dad when I was 8, so there's truth to much of what is said here. I'm also not trying to make this thread into something that it's not, but if you want to converse about that kind of stuff, that works both ways.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Cool, what would you like to talk about? Right now the only things directed my way are personal insults and bashings of Taylor/Karen, so I'm responding to those, but if we want to have a discussion about anything of substance, I'm all for it! 

My assumption is that the next response will be something like "Why would you hire someone like that shithead Hamm?", which gets us right back to where we were before with me responding with self-deprecating humor. 

Look, I get it, this is a thread to make fun of the AggieScoop stuff as well as Aggies (in general) being unrealistic about expectations and keeping our heads in the sand when it comes to our updates in the college football/recruiting world, and there's some validity there. Personally, I've been unreasonably optimistic about our team since going to games with my dad when I was 8, so there's truth to much of what is said here. I'm also not trying to make this thread into something that it's not, but if you want to converse about that kind of stuff, that works both ways.

giphy.gif

• Like 3