6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

He wasnt sent packing by fsu.

I Figured every college football fan could see why he is at aggy now.

He overplayed his hand with FSU and already burned all his bridges. Basically the admin said "see ya".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TBGFL said:

He overplayed his hand with FSU and already burned all his bridges. Basically the admin said "see ya".

Well, FSU certainly wasn't dumb enough to match $75M, even by not making it all guaranteed, so we won't know just how far he overplayed his hand. Was FSU going to fire him? I doubt it. Would they have let him go without a fight had aggy offered $1 more than his current contract? Possibly.

16 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

Well, FSU certainly wasn't dumb enough to match $75M, even by not making it all guaranteed, so we won't know just how far he overplayed his hand. Was FSU going to fire him? I doubt it. Would they have let him go without a fight had aggy offered $1 more than his current contract? Possibly.

That's pretty much what happened. 

9 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

This is the weirdest one to me

You can't be critical of any player who every played for Jimbo? He's probably coached thousands of players at this point and you can't be critical of any of them? Jesus fucking Christ she might be more delusional than they are 

That's a parody account alas

13 hours ago, sdm said:

I'd be very amused if MeeMaw turns out to be Jimbo himself just doing some masquerading. He always seemed ultra sensitive and defensive protecting Winston.

Candi certainly thought his testosterone levels made him more a MeeMaw than a HeMan.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:45 PM, sdm said:

I'd be very amused if MeeMaw turns out to be Jimbo himself just doing some masquerading. He always seemed ultra sensitive and defensive protecting Winston.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:51 AM, rickyspub said:

Candi certainly thought his testosterone levels made him more a MeeMaw than a HeMan.

HeMaw?