Dallas Cowboys 2020 Offseason Thread -- 25th Anniversary of Mediocrity

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

On 4/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, Patrick Bateman said:

Seen this question being asked a few times.... I believe we traded away a 6th for Quinn.  Credit where it's due, that's a fantastic transaction.  Cobb a nice 1 year deal too.  Let's go sign Everson Griffen on a 1 year deal and need another LB and safety.

Fuck yea!!!!  Finally, they start listening to some sense.  Nice signing and cheap as shit too.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

That’s the dumbest shit anyone has ever said on this thread outside of one particular poster. But he’s in a category of his own. So wear that you contrarian muffbag. 

Tap the brakes there, Longley.  I've long opposed the Death Star as home for the State games, albeit a minority opinion.   The post was ever so slightly sarcastic in defense of ole Glorah Hole.

Edited by slorch

26 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Apparently we need to thank D-Law’s pregnant wife. He was on the fence and even leaning towards not playing, but when he explained that to his wife she was basically like “wtf? I’m fine. You need to play.”

The wife was “get the fuck outta the house. I am tired of seeing your ass”. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It's definitely not a great thing.  Years past it would have hurt so much more.

They actually have depth there now.  Poe/Woods at 1 Tech is solid to good.  Now you got Crawford, Gallimore, and see what Hill can do now.  They actually have some talented guys that can at least be serviceable there.

So while it sucks for sure, I don't think it's going to derail them in any major way.

Pretty nice...... get on some Zoom calls, show up a few days at camp where there's no hitting.  Make 3 million.  I wonder what the cap savings is.  

Nevermind..... found it.

Dallas did okay here.  They probably found something in his physical for his quad and wrote something into his contract.  McCoy gets one last pay day of 3 million but Cowboys protected themselves.  Too bad it didn't work out, but that's foosball!!!

Edited by Patrick Bateman

For the most part, I like Dave Helman. But every year he gets fooled really badly by one guy in training camp, and he starts a hype train that never leaves the station. It was Tavon Austin two years ago, I believe it was awuzie last year, and now this:

I hope he’s right. From a sheer talent standpoint, I still think we have one of the most talented front 7s in the league, but if jaylon smith and LVE can’t get back to 2018 form, it won’t mean a damn thing