Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Bold strategy by this idiot child-King, to rip on Arthur Brooks at the National Prayer Breakfast in an attempt to embarrass him.  Your handlers, Mr. President, despite your insane outbursts are quietly using your position to stack and staff everything in DC from the Judiciary to the Intelligence Community.  And I'll give you this, you and they are doing a great job at it.  While you cry out like a toddler, they are quietly using you a vessel from Congress to the EPA to the FCC to the SEC and filling and passing whatever they can in the name of agenda set out by a single organization nearly a decade ago.  

That group has been crafting a vision for both domestic policy and foreign policy.  Soup to Nuts.  Including judicial oversight that might reign in their authority.  That group, whether your fucking pack of moron supporters know it or not, is the most oft-cited think tank by the U.S. Congress.  What's more, they hold more influence on the fourth brach of government---the Regulatory State---than any other group on our planet.  The American Enterprise Institute.  AEI.  You have no idea how much of your charade of power runs corollary to them.  And their ruler (even though he officially left last summer) is Arthur Brooks.  The man you just dressed-down in front of his colleagues.  That room wasn't your people, they were his.  Aside from silent super PAC donors, he's the most powerful man you've never heard of.  You won't suffer any decrease of voters as a result, because none of your fucking moronic supporters know what AEI is.  But the people who exploit you to get other shit done off the books, they'll remember.  As Frenchy says in "The Departed."  There are guys you can hit, and there are guys you can't hit.  You just hit the wrong guy.  He won't cost you any votes, but he'll cost you donations.  And if, god forbid, you get re-elected, you'll have hell to pay with the deep/administrative  state.  His influence controls more of our pages of the State than your little brain can possibly comprehend.  What a weird double-down you just took.  You usually go after very visible figures.  Arthur Brooks is unknown to almost all America.  For a very specific reason.  A very unassuming Barcelona orchestra french horn player.  You can shred his ego in an instant.  But his legacy will go far beyond yours.  During his time at AEI, his influence on Congress and the Administrative State, makes your legacy look like that of a failed hotelier.  

OH WAIT 

Brisket is basically right.  Short of some hero appearing that we haven't seen before, I could totally see Trump suspending the election, and the Supreme Court taking 4 years to slow walk the litigation.

I would not at all be surprised for Trump to call for DOJ investigations into all of his opponents.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yup. that shit made Obama an old man when he was done. I don't know how ole Donny is holding up. probably because there isn't a genuine thought in his vapid head

Trump cared about one thing before he got elected and he cares about one thing now:  himself.  I don't think the presidency is aging him any faster than he would've as a private citizen.  His stress is only about himself.

But, common massive stroke (at a podium, if possible), regardless of presidential stress. 

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

Airing of grievances re: the Mueller report, FISA, election.....

This could take awhile, someone check his pupils. 

Airing of the Grievances, Is today, D.C. Festivus?  

I'm gonna get the pole, beat Trump with it, then get drunk at the Feast of Festivus.  

I'd love to see the Feats of the Strength between Donald and Eric.  "You made me this way, Dad!"  As he beats his dad to death with his own frozen steaks.  

Although, maybe a saucey Ivanka v. Melania thing with hot mud, a la Stripes.  Isn't that part of the holiday?  I'll need a festivus miracle in February. !

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Can somebody post some of these video links where he's saying all this crazy shit?   I'm not on any cool social media and can't see shit 

Maybe check any major news website or is that just as gauche as "cool social media"? 

Edited by Continental Op

Thanks chief, I meant I stream any live video right now because of the signal strength.  My phone is picking up earlier short video clips from this morning but I can't stream anything in real time.   

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Thanks chief, I meant I stream any live video right now because of the signal strength.  My phone is picking up earlier short video clips from this morning but I can't stream anything in real time.  

@aaronrupar might have a play by play on his twitter feed. 

Cna't wait to see what David French, the Dispatch, et. al. who usually love Trump have to say about what this fucking piece of human shit had to say about Arthur Brooks, who invented half this shit?  

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Jesus himself could pop down, appear next to dotard, condemn him and all he stands for and 90% of evangelicals would crucify Jesus all over again while chanting MAGAMAGAMAGA!!!!!

What's this "last will be first and first will be last" bullshit? He's trying to overturn an election! LOCK HIM UP!

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And here's where I start to lose it.  It will go to the courts, but if he's re-elected, all bets are off.  It's Monkey Wrench Gang time.  I'm not joking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

I saw a FB meme saying "Here's to our pets for loving us and never talking politics!"  It reminded me of Churchill's parrot Charlie that is still alive in England, regularly squawking "Fuck Hitler!" and "Fuck the Nazis!".  That got me to wondering:  If Trump had a parrot, what the fuck would it say?

"SHIFTY SHIFF!"
"LOCK HER UP!"
"FUCK THE DEMOCRATS!"
"COVFEFE!"

And then I realized, its dialog wouldn't be any more or less intelligible and reasoned than its owner's.  Taking that a step further, I realized that Trump's base are just fucking Charlie the Parrot, squawking the lines learned from their owner without any real thought or understanding.  Which lifted my spirits, because we should be able to win a fucking war against goddamned parrots.  But then I realized Churchill died in 1965.  His stupid fucking parrot has outlived him by 55 years and counting, and is still squawking the shit it learned from its owner 80 years ago.  That brought me down again and I ate a half box of girl scout cookies.

So in closing, I say fuck Hitler, fuck Trump, fuck parrots, fuck Trump's base and fuck free fucking association.  FUCK!

Trump has millions of parrots. Some of them post here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The President has a busy day for himself. He canceled a press 'do' yesterday. Speculation was that he became a little upset regarding Romney and had to be sedated. It's just  Or an investigation into SoH Pelosi. Or that he is dissolving the BIA until the tribes announce an investigation into the Elizabeth Warren matter. The madness of King George Don.

After lunch he is in closed session with the President of the Republic of Kenya

So, investigations of Warren by native tribes, and of Obama by Kenya are coming. LOfuckingL.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

figuratively shitting in his mouth and he is lapping it all up. these motherfuckers would make the chicks from 2 girls, 1 cup gag

It's kinda funny.  He shits on each of them in a unique way as he is lauding them with praise.