Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Trump shits on decorum and societal norms every fucking day of his life, but Nancy Pelosi ripping up some papers is the end of the goddamned world.

Republicans are the biggest snowflakes ever recorded. 

• Like 5

That we have a constant liar elected to the highest office, and he has broad support due to his obvious lies still amazes me.
Y'all describe his flaws brilliantly every day and it doesn't matter. 
We have a president whom we wouldn't tolerate as company in our homes. We wouldn't leave him alone with a daughter. We wouldn't loan him $20. 
An absolute villain.
I got nothing new to say, I guess. Sometimes it's good to remind oneself of an obvious truth.

Judges, stock market, and liberal tears.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:
2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:
That we have a constant liar elected to the highest office, and he has broad support due to his obvious lies still amazes me.
Y'all describe his flaws brilliantly every day and it doesn't matter. 
We have a president whom we wouldn't tolerate as company in our homes. We wouldn't leave him alone with a daughter. We wouldn't loan him $20. 
An absolute villain.
I got nothing new to say, I guess. Sometimes it's good to remind oneself of an obvious truth.

Judges, stock market, and liberal tears.

Just wait until RBG dies on his watch. 

4 hours ago, Bruh Man said:
These people have no shame. They pick and choose when they care about decorum. The moment a Dem is back in the WH, they're going to be on their tAn sUit!!! steez again. 

She thought THAT went to far?!!  how about this Ainsley? all good?

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married...

..Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look....

...I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yoladu said:

i like how giving up a $400,000 yearly salary in order to graft millions is somehow a virtue.

QFT.

That's the amazing thing.

"Hey Brisket, here's the deal.  We're gonna make you POTUS.  It comes with a $400k paycheck.  And, because we (your pals in the GOP Senate) will protect you no matter what, the job comes with the perk of being able to direct millions of dollars from the US treasury into your pockets.  There's one catch, though -- in order to get this job, and to be able to direct millions of dollars into your pocket, you gotta give back the $400k salary.  Deal?"

Who among us -- well, who among us who has zero morality -- would reject such a deal?  I'll give up $400k to make $40 million EVERY FUCKING DAY.  That doesn't make me some sort of philanthropist.  Don't ooh and aah about how generous and giving I am to give back $400k.  I'm making millions off the deal, this is about profit.

Just now, yoladu said:

She thought THAT went to far?!!  how about this Ainsley? all good?

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married...

..Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look....

...I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

I'd have paid $1,000 cash for a guy to just walk up, and grab Ainsley by the pussy live on air.  I'm going to GUESS she would have reacted negatively.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nothing new, but interesting coming from a Republican strategist:

"As for the party, Trump hasn’t transformed the party, in my judgment, as much as he has unmasked it. There was always a minority in the Republican party ― 25, 30 percent — that, how shall we say this, that hailed extreme views, aberrant views. They’ve always been there, from the John Birchers in the ’50s, who thought Dwight Eisenhower was a communist, to the Trump folks today who think John McCain’s a traitor. They had different names — the religious right, tea partiers — but they’ve always been there. They were a fairly consistent, fairly manageable minority who we, the establishment, enabled and exploited.

“But ... because of profound changes in the economy worldwide as we transition from an industrial economy to a service economy and as the browning of America continues over time ... and all of the roiling in society on various cultural issues, whether it’s gay rights or whatever, all of those pressures caused that minority to metastasize.

“It became a majority and a growing majority. It was Trump’s genius that he sensed the rot in the party and rather than making a quixotic third-party run, like Ross Perot or George Wallace, and losing, he had the vision to hijack the party of Ronald Reagan. I think he’s doing very, very significant damage that I hope is not irreparable.

“He daily attacks and batters the guardrails of democracy, whether it’s a free press, an independent judiciary, congressional oversight. ... He’s an authoritarian, which explains his affinity for authoritarians, and to the extent that he has brought a significant portion of America to doubt even the existence of objective truth, it’s dangerous."

- retiring GOP operative Mac Stipanovich"

Almost like a basket of deplorables, eh?

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

QFT.

That's the amazing thing.

"Hey Brisket, here's the deal.  We're gonna make you POTUS.  It comes with a $400k paycheck.  And, because we (your pals in the GOP Senate) will protect you no matter what, the job comes with the perk of being able to direct millions of dollars from the US treasury into your pockets.  There's one catch, though -- in order to get this job, and to be able to direct millions of dollars into your pocket, you gotta give back the $400k salary.  Deal?"

Who among us -- well, who among us who has zero morality -- would reject such a deal?  I'll give up $400k to make $40 million EVERY FUCKING DAY.  That doesn't make me some sort of philanthropist.  Don't ooh and aah about how generous and giving I am to give back $400k.  I'm making millions off the deal, this is about profit.

Yeah, but his hotel in Chicago, that bastion of Trumpers, isn’t making as much money as before!  Check mate, libtard!

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

sondlond also out.

someone is tying up loose ends.

I feel like I’m watching the end of The Godfather. “Today I settled all family business.  You have to answer for Ukraine Sondland. Vindman is gone, his brother is gone, Yovanovitch gone so don’t tell me your innocent”.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He's such a petty little man.

TxAgs are cheering Trump for this. They've decided that he isn't real military, I guess? Not sure how that computes. Feel for the witnesses and their families. They knew this might happen but they did the right thing anyway.

Culters gonna cult.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

TxAgs are cheering Trump for this. They've decided that he isn't real military, I guess? Not sure how that computes. Feel for the witnesses and their families. They knew this might happen but they did the right thing anyway.

Culters gonna cult.

So weird. They want them all thrown in jail. Conservatives LOVE authoritarianism. 

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

So weird. They want them all thrown in jail. Conservatives LOVE authoritarianism. 

I don't get it though--supposedly don't like it when government tells them what to do and then turn around and say things like, 'if you don't break the law, then you have nothing to worry about.' Here is a leader violating the highest order of magnitude-the Constitution and when observers are  quoting the line I just wrote it's the wrong people the conservatives wish to send to prison or hang. Cult mindset is strange logic mindset I must say.

I'm so happy these stupid fuckers are getting played like this:

Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.) was among the first Republicans to argue that Donald Trump had learned a valuable lesson as a result of the Ukraine scandal. During a Meet the Press interview, Chuck Todd told the Indiana Republican "This president, as you know, he's going to take acquittal and think, 'I can keep doing this.'"

Braun disagreed. "I don't think that," the GOP senator replied, adding, "I think he'll put two and two together. In this case, he was taken to the carpet."

In the days that followed, a variety of Senate Republicans echoed the sentiment. Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), for example, saidover the weekend, "I would think he would think twice before he did it again." Around the same time, Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) added, in reference to Trump, "I think that he knows now that ... he needs to go through the proper channels."

Yesterday, Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) said that she, too, believes that the president "has learned from this case" and that he "will be much more cautious in the future." The Maine Republican, facing a tough re-election fight, added, "The president has been impeached. That's a pretty big lesson."

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Was this the emoluments case?  

One of three according to an NPR story I heard this evening, which I assume means two are still working their way through the system. The announcer said the court found that Congress didn't have standing...I think.

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

One of three according to an NPR story I heard this evening, which I assume means two are still working their way through the system. The announcer said the court found that Congress didn't have standing...I think.

I believe that's correct.  Individual congress critters rarely have standing because they can't specify a concrete and individualized injury, and they can't sue on behalf of Congress or the legislative branch, and Congress as a whole may have standing, but it's usually a political question.

Suing under a provision of the constitution that has no "enabling act," is exceedingly difficult, unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what a pathetic, sad, tiny man

yeah Tahoe has always been. well said. 

if ya'll could wrap up your week that be great. ummkay. thanks. next week just must be better right?! one can hope i guess. this week was nuke free so we got that going for us

Edited by staboner