Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"and that includes Barron". Holy shit that's funny. And Barron has that same "young Trump" look that they all had, so maybe he's Don Jr.'s kid.

well, as someone else put it, his wife (I don't even care to know her name?) is what Melania looks like if you draw her from memory. maybe they got mixed up one night

and at the very best Barron is in vitro, right?

It’s a long way until November but House Dems handed IMpotus a nice win in an election year. 

IMpotus is going to ride his ‘total acquittal’ and this economy to a win in November. Unless something of his own doing blows up in face. Warren and Sanders are not strong enough to stop him, as is.

I feel sorry for daca. They’re fixing to become wanted outlaws. 

I feel sorry for first generation citizens. Stephen Miller is coming after you next.

I feel sorry for urban cities. IMpotus is going to declare war on you for not supporting him. The groundwork is already being laid - sanctuary cities, homeless ‘epidemic’ and so on.  

US oil executives moved from house arrest to prison after Guaido meets with Trump

Six oil executives held in Venezuela for more than two years were suddenly moved from house arrest into prison on Wednesday night, just hours after Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido met with US President Donald Trump.

The "CITGO 6" -- Tomeu Vadell, Gustavo Cardenas, Jorge Toledo, Alirio Zambrano, Jose Luis Zambrano and Jose Angel Pereira -- were taken by the Maduro regime's intelligence services from their separate house arrest locations, according to several family members, Vadell's legal team, and the State Department. According to the legal team, they were removed "without warnings or judicial order" and are being held together in the same cell at El Heliocoide prison, even though "the house arrest has not been revoked by the appropriate court."
"Lawyers and relatives were not informed, and the only information shared by the SEBIN officials on duty was that [they were taken away] 'for medical checks,'" the lawyers' statement said referring to the Venezuelan intelligence service.

"The safety and health of Americans is always a top concern for the Department of State. We've learned that the CITGO 6 have been taken from house arrest by the regime's intelligence agency SEBIN and believe they're now detained at its Heliocoide prison," Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams told reporters at the State Department Thursday. "We condemn this cruel and indefensible action and demand that their long unjust detention come to an end and that they be allowed to leave Venezuela."
Abrams would not speculate on the reason behind the timing of their removal from house arrest. He said the administration became aware of the movement from one of the families.
Speaking to CNN, Venezuelan Attorney General Tarek William Saab said he was not in condition to comment on the case. Saab is expected to hold a press conference on Friday to discuss developments in the case.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

US oil executives moved from house arrest to prison after Guaido meets with Trump

Six oil executives held in Venezuela for more than two years were suddenly moved from house arrest into prison on Wednesday night, just hours after Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido met with US President Donald Trump.

The "CITGO 6" -- Tomeu Vadell, Gustavo Cardenas, Jorge Toledo, Alirio Zambrano, Jose Luis Zambrano and Jose Angel Pereira -- were taken by the Maduro regime's intelligence services from their separate house arrest locations, according to several family members, Vadell's legal team, and the State Department. According to the legal team, they were removed "without warnings or judicial order" and are being held together in the same cell at El Heliocoide prison, even though "the house arrest has not been revoked by the appropriate court."
"Lawyers and relatives were not informed, and the only information shared by the SEBIN officials on duty was that [they were taken away] 'for medical checks,'" the lawyers' statement said referring to the Venezuelan intelligence service.

"The safety and health of Americans is always a top concern for the Department of State. We've learned that the CITGO 6 have been taken from house arrest by the regime's intelligence agency SEBIN and believe they're now detained at its Heliocoide prison," Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams told reporters at the State Department Thursday. "We condemn this cruel and indefensible action and demand that their long unjust detention come to an end and that they be allowed to leave Venezuela."
Abrams would not speculate on the reason behind the timing of their removal from house arrest. He said the administration became aware of the movement from one of the families.
Speaking to CNN, Venezuelan Attorney General Tarek William Saab said he was not in condition to comment on the case. Saab is expected to hold a press conference on Friday to discuss developments in the case.

Next up, Guaido announces an investigation into Bernie Sanders. 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The purge continues:

The witnesses did their duty to the country. Now they will receive their unjust rewards.

On the one hand, I feel like it must be tough to see your career destroyed. On the other hand, I think I would truly be relieved to no longer have my good name associated with the shit stain ruining this country's vital systems.

I salute all who did their duty to the end. The saying "virtue is its own reward" is as much as harsh sentence as it is a palliative bromide. Virtue is the only reward. It's private and sees little contribution from the bystanders of the republic. If I had to choose, I hope I'd be sturdy enough to choose as Vindman and Fiona Hill have chosen. I love and admire them both. That will give them precious little succor in the coming years.

Damn the Senate GOPs for turning Trump loose. Soulless scoundrels they are who are not worth so suck the farts out of Vindman's underwear.

• Like 2

You liberals and your circle jerk here, God Damn LMAO.

Talking about Barron Trump? A child?  Wasn't  it all you guys and Whoopi Goldberg who loathed anyone talking about Malia and Sasha?

Its really funny to come here and read all this Trump hate, it makes you guys look like little fucking cry baby cunts. Zero substance to all the stupid shit posted, just like the republicans who whined about Obama everyday. 

The USA is doing good. 

You bitches are hypocrites just like the republicans. 

• Fuck You 15

33 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

You liberals and your circle jerk here, God Damn LMAO.

Talking about Barron Trump? A child?  Wasn't  it all you guys and Whoopi Goldberg who loathed anyone talking about Malia and Sasha?

Its really funny to come here and read all this Trump hate, it makes you guys look like little fucking cry baby cunts. Zero substance to all the stupid shit posted, just like the republicans who whined about Obama everyday. 

The USA is doing good. 

You bitches are hypocrites just like the republicans. 

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

Or Pelosi and the rest of the democrats who spent years claiming Trump was a Russian operative. 

This shit goes on and on......

Everyones right and no ones wrong.

Cool. Starting point. We agree that Trump and the birthers are all pieces of shit.  Thanks for agreeing. 

6 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Cool. Starting point. We agree that Trump and the birthers are all pieces of shit.  Thanks for agreeing. 

Im sure we can agree on a lot of points but your hate of this administration is just like the 8 years of hate that I read about the Obama administration.

So many put party affiliation over country, its just funny to see the ignorance as each side for years claim they are right. 

We can discuss this country's state of affairs or you can be a bitch like the conservatives were for 8 years?

• Fuck You 9

41 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

Or Pelosi and the rest of the democrats who spent years claiming Trump was a Russian operative. 

This shit goes on and on......

Everyones right and no ones wrong.

I have family from Zapata, I go down there every so often. Not a huge OSU fanbase down there. I can’t imagine how easy it’d be to find out who you are. 

10 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

You first since you claim to me MR middle of the road. Which is clear is a lie now. 

Did I claim to be MR middle of the road?

No, I didn't. 

Just showing you that your liberal bullshit is dividing the country just like the conservative bull shit did for the previous administration. 

Your getting closer though 

• Fuck You 10

3 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

Did I claim to be MR middle of the road?

No, I didn't. 

Just showing you that your liberal bullshit is dividing the country just like the conservative bull shit did for the previous administration. 

Your getting closer though 

My bad. I willing to admit when I’m wrong, unlike the president or his cult.  If you aren’t middle of the road, ok, you seemed like you were claiming you were.  You are a Trumper. Own it.  

As for dividing the country, nothing does that more than lies. And Trump is the king of lies.  No politician is more divisive or a bigger liar than trump.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

My bad. I willing to admit when I’m wrong, unlike the president or his cult.  If you aren’t middle of the road, ok, you seemed like you were claiming you were.  You are a Trumper. Own it.  

As for dividing the country, nothing does that more than lies. And Trump is the king of lies.  No politician is more divisive or a bigger liar than trump.  

More  bullshit, you calling me a Trumper and others call me a never Trumper  LMFAO.

You thought I was claiming the middle of the road, lol, dip shit you need to read better and quit assuming.

Do you want to talk about dividing the country? You sound just like the Obama haters who claimed Obama stirred up the Ferguson shooting, God damn. 

I thought you was getting closer but your fading. 

• Fuck You 11

10 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

More  bullshit, you calling me a Trumper and others call me a never Trumper  LMFAO.

You thought I was claiming the middle of the road, lol, dip shit you need to read better and quit assuming.

Do you want to talk about dividing the country? You sound just like the Obama haters who claimed Obama stirred up the Ferguson shooting, God damn. 

I thought you was getting closer but your fading. 

How about this, are you a Trumper or not?

I'll post 2 things I like about Trump.

His presidency has been the best possible stress test of every claim the GOP has made since wholly embracing "conservatism," and every claim has failed.

His presidency has also accelerated the demise of "third way" centrism and begun the process of the Democratic Party embracing a real ideological opposition to right-wing "thought."

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Do they not teach the difference between your and you’re at OSU? Or are you just fucking stupid?

Did you get a degree? Ill gladly post mine if you will post yours you stupid cunt. 

Im on my iPad and dont look at spell check. 

Ill post degree right here and my State DL right next to it if you will?

Edited by Okie Lite in Zapata
  • Fuck You 4

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

can you find kansas city on a map?

Sure I can and do you remember Obama forgot the town he was in when he went to Oklahoma to view the tornado damage?

How about the time when he confused Baton Rouge with New Orleans??

Everyones a stupid fuck, party over country wise ones. 

Edited by Okie Lite in Zapata
  • Fuck You 4

4 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

Did you get a degree? Ill gladly post mine if you will post yours you stupid cunt. 

Im on my iPad and dont look at spell check. 

Ill post degree right here and my State DL right next to it if you will you?

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Okie Lite in Zapata said:

Sure I can and do you remember Obama forgot the town he was in when he went to Oklahoma to view the tornado damage?

How about the time when he confused Baton Rouge with New Orleans??

Everyones a stupid fuck, party over country wise ones. 

FCHorn is back folks!