Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

He geographs like we geograph!  

What is it honestly like for some of you to pretend to support a functionally retarder person as President?  I mean, my sister actually has Down's Syndrome.  She is functionally retarded.  But she doesn't have a choice.  I've cried before her and begged the lord to let me switch places with her for a day or a lifetime.  And you gleefully support and endorse a walking and taking fucking retarded human being who is 20 seconds away from a death stroke.  Just share with me why this is happening.  What gift does your God assure is going to be bestowed upon us?  My literally retarded sister is better then your God-King.  Think about that because your wife is ugly, your children are stupid, and we mock you in heaven.

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What is it honestly like for some of you to pretend to support a functionally retarder person as President?  I mean, my sister actually has Down's Syndrome.  She is functionally retarded.  But she doesn't have a choice.  I've cried before her and begged the lord to let me switch places with her for a day or a lifetime.  And you gleefully support and endorse a walking and taking fucking retarded human being who is 20 seconds away from a death stroke.  Just share with me why this is happening.  What gift does your God assure is going to be bestowed upon us?  My literally retarded sister is better then your God-King.  Think about that because your wife is ugly, your children are stupid, and we mock you in heaven.

Wtf is wrong with you? 

• Like 1

Just now, Js1 said:

Wtf is wrong with you? 

Sorry you cock-garbling Trump fan.  Forgot you exit your principles the minute you see his delicious balls.  Love you sweetheart.  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Wtf is wrong with you? 

I'm sorry for insulting your candidate.  You can place me on ignore.  We are sorry for pulling your donation records on his behalf.  I'll stay off this thread.  Sorry.  

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

If not wrong why did he immediately delete it

Eh I was joking. 

A friend of mine had a better joke:

"

It's really unfair of y'all to expect Donald Trump to start giving a fuck about the middle of this country at this stage in the game.

He only found out last week that the middle of this country isn't one big state called I Don't Know, The Poors, Probably?, so it's just not realistic to hope he'd know the difference between Kansas and Missouri.

Shit, I lived in Missouri for 10 years and I'm not sure I know the difference.

"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's hilarious seeing very educated people defend his blatant ignorance over and over again.  It's disheartening that I used to call some of those people friends and colleagues.  

I guess this isn't the worst mistake he's made.  It's just that we see evidence of his ignorance or diminished mental capacity day in and day out.  

If you don't laugh, you'll weep (for America).

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

It's simple to see what they like about him. First, the Federalist Society handed him a list of judge appointments and he signed his name to them. Then people like Stephen Miller handed him a list of judge appointments that were even too shitty for the Federalist Society and he signed his name to them. Then white supremacists handed him an immigration ban list and he signed his name to it. Then oil interests handed him a proposal to gut the EPA and he signed his name to it. Then 100s of other nefarious alt right groups saw what what was happening and handed him proposals and he signed his name to them. Some of the shit that gets announced is cartoon villain level even. I mean repealing a decades old ban and allowing farmers to dump pesticides in rivers even when they aren't asking for it was a new low. But it does make you wonder who the fuck asked for it if farmers didn't.

And all they have to offer in return is insincere praise. No need to compromise or meet in the middle at all.  "You're the best President ever","We love Trump!","Good dog!","That's a good boy." Utter one of those phrases in the oval office and your proposal is guaranteed to be signed.  Fox News will also repackage it to hide how shitty it is, free of charge. And I guess he actually is the greatest President ever if you're a grifter or a complete shitbag with no morals.

Your sister is a better person than Trump. She has feelings, empathy, and sympathy. She was just dealt a bad hand. Trump is a narcissistic sociopath.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 9

She omitted that he lies about his golf game. Going around twitter this weekend was that the photo he tweeted was old and fake and that it was raining in Palm Beach the day he tweeted. Folks are questioning his health status and the ongoing coverup. Would be nice if that would see momentum this month in contrast to his fake "physical."

Today the President will be lunching with VP Pence. Tonight, the second part of his Fox Interview will air. His speechwriters will be polishing up his speech for tomorrow. His tailor will be letting out his shirt and lengthening his tie. His personal tanner will be selecting just the right color of orange, while his stylist will try and figure out the best way to shellac his hair. He will be positively giddy in anticipation of Wednesday's acquittal but since it has not yet occurred, he will have the airing of slurs and grievances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

He is the prez we deserve. I imagine most Americans believe KC is in Kansas too. Education in this country has gone to hell. 

I saw someone sprint off a plane in Houston once during the initial announcements that the plane was going to kc, missouri. He sheepishly walked back on a few minutes later presumably after the gate agents taught him some geography.

Kansas City, Kansas does exist. KCK. It’s just much smaller.

• Like 1

It's amazing what one can do when the House and Senate are not stonewalling policy. Perhaps you, ( @GRHorn) need to take a look at this to see the roots of what the current President is claiming credit:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/barack-obama-criminal-justice-reform-prison-sentencing-police

Back to geography. #TrumpIsAnIdiot is trending on twitter this morning. Funny tweet reply:

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

24 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's amazing what one can do when the House and Senate are not stonewalling policy. Perhaps you, ( @GRHorn) need to take a look at this to see the roots of what the current President is claiming credit:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/barack-obama-criminal-justice-reform-prison-sentencing-police

Back to geography. #TrumpIsAnIdiot is trending on twitter this morning. Funny tweet reply:

I don't like giving Trump credit for anything and the First Step Act was a miserly, inadequate piece of legislation.

But its origins preceded the Obama administration and he never assumed any leadership over it.  He talked a real good game, did the clemency thing, and fucked it up.  

Kushner deserves some credit for pushing that through over some strong objections from the usual troglodyte Republicans.

I think the single most important factor to getting criminal justice reform off the ground was getting Sessions off the Judiciary Committee.  

Edited by TwiceHorn

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't like giving Trump credit for anything and the First Step Act was a miserly, inadequate piece of legislation.

But its origins preceded the Obama administration and he never assumed any leadership over it.  He talked a real good game, did the clemency thing, and fucked it up.  

Kushner deserves some credit for pushing that through over some strong objections from the usual troglodyte Republicans.

The article addresses some of that, IMO. He (Obama) didn't make much noise at all until his second term. I question whether had he not made some headway would it have happened during Trump's turn at all?

12 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The article addresses some of that, IMO. He (Obama) didn't make much noise at all until his second term. I question whether had he not made some headway would it have happened during Trump's turn at all?

The issue was progressive republicans vs. trogs like Sessions, Cotton, Kennedy.  It really was a GOP-originated thing, driven a little by honest Christian forgiveness notions and I think the sheer cost of incarceration.  It's an odd thing, truly.

You'd have thought Obama would have nursed it along more than he did, but for whatever reason, he did not.

I will give Obama's DOJ credit for doing some internal policy changes that were needed, but they didnt last long.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The issue was progressive republicans vs. trogs like Sessions, Cotton, Kennedy.  It really was a GOP-originated thing, driven a little by honest Christian forgiveness notions and I think the sheer cost of incarceration.  It's an odd thing, truly.

You'd have thought Obama would have nursed it along more than he did, but for whatever reason, he did not.

Thanks for the insight, I wasn't aware that there were many progressive Rs left interested in it. So many people were incarcerated and the repercussions have been enormous.

I disagree. It’s the single thing I’ll give him credit for. However fundamentally cynical, self-interested and vapid his support may have been he is the singular, essential figure that unites the GOP around criminal justice reform and provides the space for a majority consensus on the issue. It’s a small but crucial step and would not have been taken without Trump. His presidency has been terrible for the country but I’ll give him this.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

On that note and given the number of remarks TeamTrump has called out alluding to Nancy Pelosi as a tippler, could the next person with a mic say, "Many believe/some people say you were high during your last rally/speech/press conference due to slurring your words. Will you explain what was wrong?" Take his words and through them back at him.

Some people, many people, say you're on drugs.  What would you tell them about your drug habit?

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I disagree. It’s the single thing I’ll give him credit for. However fundamentally cynical, self-interested and vapid his support may have been he is the singular, essential figure that unites the GOP around criminal justice reform and provides the space for a majority consensus on the issue. It’s a small but crucial step and would not have been taken without Trump. His presidency has been terrible for the country but I’ll give him this.

It also makes ZERO damn sense, considering his past stances with the Central Park Five and his racism in general.  He's playing an angle.  I'm not sure what it is.  Could be as simple as using this to try and drum up african american support.  But there's an angle and it's not out of the goodness of his heart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

So I watched Trump's Super Bowl ad and you can see how he's going to run against Trump and Bloomberg, he's going to run to their left on criminal justice.

He did that very successfully against Hillary and would against from crime bill Joe and stop&frisk Mike.

Telegraphed.

(White) criminals love 'em some Trump. I have a morbid fascination for looking at the Facebook pages of criminals, and I can't remember the last one I came across who was talking up any politician other than Trump, and a whole lot of them are all about him.

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I am rock hard:

I'm starting to like Bloomberg, for the mere fact that I think he has the best chance of beating Trump because of shit like this. If he keeps this up "I didn't inherit my money", "I'm not fat", "I didn't get run out of New York". Trump is likely to get so pissed off he either dies or nukes Canada. Keep it up Mike. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It also makes ZERO damn sense, considering his past stances with the Central Park Five and his racism in general.  He's playing an angle.  I'm not sure what it is.  Could be as simple as using this to try and drum up african american support.  But there's an angle and it's not out of the goodness of his heart.

I assume it's mainly a political decision to court the black vote.  He's not going to win it, but he will try to pick up a few points from last time.  

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the only way to handle a bully is to start slapping said bully

Nothing would be sweeter than the people who think he’s a real brilliant tough guy seeing him exposed as the pussy mental midget that he is. 

• Like 1

are the eagle's talons forged into the gatling gun or is it carrying the gun VenturaPredator-style?  

And how is that Destroyer so close to the shore, given the tank's ability to land on it...it can't be deep enough for that Destroyer to draw water.  

But other than that though, the photograph appears completely authentic.  

25 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the only way to handle a bully is to start slapping said bully

The pearl clutching when you slap back at this bully is the best. Trump could tweet out that he banged your wife and that you are an ugly retard and his base would be appalled if you responded by calling him rude, "how dare you disrespect the President by calling him rude, the left has no decency!!!" 

• Like 1