Dallas Cowboys 2018 offseason thread

DougO

18 minutes ago, Drew said:

Probably means 1 tech more than DE. 

Some good players left. DT and safety should be coming. Maybe another LB and. QB. 

It is astounding you responded to his post in a serious manner. 

42 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

It is astounding you responded to his post in a serious manner. 

I’m astonished you’re still continuing this schtick of saying stupid shit to me and following me around on a new board. Just stop. It’s not doing either of us any good. 

Edited by Drew
  • Like 1

If they get Poona today I will be a happy asshole.  This could be the best Dallas draft top to bottom in quite a few years.  Our second pick has all his body parts in tact, does not have a drug problem and is in position to start this season.

Edited by kevwun

The more i look at Gallup’s highlights, I’m happy we took LVE instead of a wr in the first. You never know how the draft is going to fall, but Gallup looks pretty fucking comparable to DJ Moore. 

And according to the draft show that the cowboys run, the defensive player they were arguing about trading back into the 3rd round for was Tarvarius Moore, safety from southern miss. You can actually see footage of will McClay arguing with Stephen Jones, saying something along the lines of “if we don’t make this trade, we aren’t going to get the player. He won’t be there tomorrow.” Then the 49ers took Moore with that pick, and they covered up the war room camera like they were done for the night.

11 hours ago, Drew said:

I’m astonished you’re still continuing this schtick of saying stupid shit to me and following me around on a new board. Just stop. It’s not doing either of us any good. 

As I see it we have two choices. 1. You could stop littering the board I go to with retarded posts and mindless filler in attempt to let the board know what?  That you’re a diehard Cowboy fan?  2. I could leave you alone. 

I seriously doubt 2 will happen without 1. In fact, I shall re-double my efforts. 

32 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

As I see it we have two choices. 1. You could stop littering the board I go to with retarded posts and mindless filler in attempt to let the board know what?  That you’re a diehard Cowboy fan?  2. I could leave you alone. 

I seriously doubt 2 will happen without 1. In fact, I shall re-double my efforts. 

You need to leave. Not me  so fuck you...fuck it, ignored.

Edited by Drew

They keep pimping Naheem Hynes at some point too on the radio.

He's obviously a change of pace back, but honestly he's got a lot of Lucky and Dunbar in him, except he'd be better than both.  It's no lie they missed both those guys in this offense last year.  The quick dump off guy that dunbar was, and the that quick sweep and slip out guy like Lucky.  Hynes could line up at WR and hold his own according to these guys.