2020 MLB thread

ss13

maybe it's because i don't really use twitter, but i only just now was turned on to Aubrey Huff's twitter page, and yikes. i'm assuming that i'm the last one to find out what an assclown this guy is. is there any way we can get the MLB to ban him for life? he makes Pete Rose look like a gentleman and scholar. 

Edited by shadow_operative

31 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

maybe it's because i don't really use twitter, but i only just now was turned on to Aubrey Huff's twitter page, and yikes. i'm assuming that i'm the last one to find out what an assclown this guy is

You are.  He's like a more unfiltered Schilling, without the baseball talent.

Edited by Beau Vine

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

All this boycotting of games, but today is Jackie Robinson Day....now what are you going to do? 

Make em run the bases 42 times each, as a display of how MLB lays down the woke challenge to the NBA...

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

7 Ls in a row, Judge hurt again, Aroldis walked-off, we’re in for a serious Helo rant soon. 

For some perspective, that’s the equivalent of a 19 game losing streak in a regular season. This team is more fucking broken than the country right now. Walk off loss in the 7th inning in their home fucking ballpark. If that doesn’t speak to what a clusterfuck of a season this has been idk what does. Yankee universe twitter saying Judge & Gleyber are likely out for the year, Gianpussy Stantbitch already confirmed to be out for the season. They should go find some middle school football coaches to be their new S&C staff. It would be a serious upgrade and that isn’t a joke. 

On 8/27/2020 at 4:01 PM, shadow_operative said:

maybe it's because i don't really use twitter, but i only just now was turned on to Aubrey Huff's twitter page, and yikes. i'm assuming that i'm the last one to find out what an assclown this guy is. is there any way we can get the MLB to ban him for life? he makes Pete Rose look like a gentleman and scholar. 

A few days ago he tweeted and deleted that Kyle Rittenhouse should be “celebrated as a national treasure”. So yeah, whoever said it was spot on. Curt schilling can’t hold Aubrey Huff’s jockstrap when it comes to this shit 

All games on MLB.TV are free today, minus blackout restricted games in your area. Works on Apple TV app as well. 

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/?partnerId=zh-20200830-237935-MLB&qid=1&bt_ee=bnLa2IUD%2BObq4PpPyE8VwrTtiT5FWrDgZFFK8m0JU8UUQF%2Fa0vqKwzt11nDM3YkI&bt_ts=1598807460386

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Aka, Lewis Brinson-style. 

Keon Broxton is who I was thinking of, but he and Brinson were twins.

If you want to see something pathetic, look at John Sickels' 2010 DBacks' Top 20 prospects list: https://www.minorleagueball.com/2010/8/22/1635255/2010-arizona-diamondbacks-top-20