2020 Democratic National Convention

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

I'm sure he is right? I mean does anyone go up there from memory?

Obama is one of the greatest orators in our history, who regularly read from a teleprompter.  The gift was you couldn't tell when he was talking to you, or at least it wasn't anywhere near obvious.  I know that's a high bar but I feel like we're looking at being forced to order from either a shit sandwich or a shit salad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, McCroskey said:

Obama is one of the greatest orators in our history, who regularly read from a teleprompter.  The gift was you couldn't tell when he was talking to you, or at least it wasn't anywhere near obvious.  I know that's a high bar but I feel like we're looking at being forced to order from either a shit sandwich or a shit salad.

One guy loves America. The other is a racist grifter that despises your existence. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Clinton was great as well.

Shit Bush jr was great compared to trump

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I'm sure he is right? I mean does anyone go up there from memory?

No. Literally everyone uses a teleprompter.

4 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Trump literally drones when forced to use the teleprompter.  He can’t even fake it. 

4 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

If all you are seeing in all where he looks during the delivery, then you aren't capable of hearing what he's saying.   You've locked it out.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

One guy loves America. The other is a racist grifter that despises your existence. 

Careful how you put that.  I think they all "love" America and any of them would probably despise my existence if I didn't agree with them.  God our system sucks. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Biden was like my 7th choice as a candidate. I would roll through 18 miles of broken glass to vote for him tomorrow. 

Yep we were all laughing after his first debate. They've done an amazing job showing his compassion these last few months.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

If all you are seeing in all where he looks during the delivery, then you aren't capable of hearing what he's saying.   You've locked it out.  

Well it's definitely not all I'm seeing...but you don't find that mildly odd???  I don't really understand with all the planning how they can't have teleprompters setup just like news people have every day, where eye contact is obvious.

3 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Well it's definitely not all I'm seeing...but you don't find that mildly odd???  I don't really understand with all the planning how they can't have teleprompters setup just like news people have every day, where eye contact is obvious.

Dude what the fuck are you talking about?  He was fine. You are picking nonexistent nits.  You basically just complained Clayton Kershaw wasn’t Sandy Koufax. Biden crushed that speech.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, McCroskey said:

Maybe because newscasters use them every single time they do their job? It’s a very long speech and the set up is not going to be ideal so I’m not sure what you’re focusing on. Obama taped his and Biden’s was live and lit. 

• Hook 'Em 1