Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Closest right now current that I can show. Feel like showing.

Like I said I appreciate the fan shit. This is me currently and I know people can confirm. 

EDA0F42D-F251-44A5-9C67-783DF13EF723.jpeg

Gonna need you to hold up today’s newspaper for proof of life. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

That’s cool and all but you haven’t shown us your tits. 

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I did send them but them PIHB thread somehow is not there in anymore.

And honestly, I am a 6 at best. Sad day. for the trying to post. Like I posted in a thread that isn't there anymore. WTF. Sigh. 

Funny Dog GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by 40acredropout
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

This looks like it could fit in somewhere in between the murderous hottie killer/semi-hottie molester conversations.

It would definitely be a new fork in the road though.

Not one that I myself am willing to venture down.

image.thumb.png.ef294743064799f9594d11d945cdee4b.png

7a52afc92d9941f7209ff8b5dbddb7d30e640298

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Best queso you have ever made or had? 

It had already been a long weekend with Girl from Tech, and it was only Saturday. She had just gotten through roughing me up in the backseat of her BMW X2 when I managed the strength to open the back hatch and stumble out, determined to seek sustenance and refuel my loins. I looked left and right and asked myself "Where am I?" when a homeless man responded from afar: "You ain't never been here, kid, and you'll never be here again." I filed that advice for future pondering and shuffled down a narrow alleyway with stray cats and loose women bordering the cobblestone path. I knew I didn't belong, but I had to go on. No way would I make it out of the next Girl from Tech punishment without at least a little something to stave off death for a few hours longer. Anything would do. Suddenly... in front of me... there it was. Magnolia Cafe on Lake Austin Boulevard. I patted myself on the back (which hurt from the earlier lashings) for my luck and went in and sat at a booth. "What's good tonight?" I asked the dreadlocked waiter. "Don't worry, honey. I've got just the thing you need." After a couple more hours, I came out of the bathroom and sat back in my booth and ordered the Mag's Mud queso. It was pretty good. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I really don't. But I will take it. I really hope people post their Christmas lights because my neighbors went crazy.  They must have put everything Christmas they have ever bought. 

He was claiming his weiner can solidly sustain 5 inches for you. He measures from the back of the balls

Edited by B00M
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust