Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well you're wrong about Bijan if it helps you try to figure things out. He's happy in Austin and is doing very well for himself and only needs to avoid another injury in order to be a very high draft pick (certainly for a RB) next year. Your "woe are we poor me I'm just the only rational fan around here" shtick is tiresome and just makes you look dumb.

Preach. They need to find a new hobby if they’re this miserable. It’s pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Watching some of our fans actively root against QE coming here is pathetic. 

Miserable bitches that need to find a new hobby. 

That isn’t happening, but by all means, continuing thinking it is if it’s how you’re comfortable processing thoughts.

• Fuck You 4

23 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well you're wrong about Bijan if it helps you try to figure things out. He's happy in Austin and is doing very well for himself and only needs to avoid another injury in order to be a very high draft pick (certainly for a RB) next year. Your "woe are we poor me I'm just the only rational fan around here" shtick is tiresome and just makes you look dumb.

Well, no, everything I posted actually happened so I’m not sure how it could be wrong. Maybe your advanced stats say otherwise though, at which point I’ll defer to those.

• Fuck You 6

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

It's not an unpopular opinion, it's just you doing some more attention-seeking.

But yes, we all recognize that you can't even imagine being really awesome at something and having the associated knowledge and confidence that other people who are awesome st that thing will follow you. 

You are kind of a cunt. Flick of a keystroke. Strike someone down. 

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I remember another time I was attention seeking when I commented that I felt bad for Bijan when he committed to Texas. Then I remember getting absolutely annihilated for the sentiment. Then I remember flashing forward 2 years when every person that shredded me posted in the Bijan thread that they felt sorry for him that he was wasting away surrounded by mediocrity/incompetence.

Negged for being a miserable piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Can't believe it took navigating the fearsome waters of CFS, female posters and other assorted topics to finally reach Bollywood's unsurprising take. 

Every serious Texas fan wants the best for this recruitment and our football program in general. Sadly, some would far rather be seen as great seers than for the Longhorns to return to glory. These keyboard jockeys are the "fans" I question. Everyone with a brain realizes we're in for major challenges no matter who the QB or coach or NIL czar is. So get behind the team or get out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Well, no, everything I posted actually happened so I’m not sure how it could be wrong. Maybe your advanced stats say otherwise though, at which point I’ll defer to those.

Read earlier Bijan has already made a million dollars. His other choice was Ohio st where he would be splitting carries with Henderson.  Bijan is ok

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I think the schools he is considering are poor choices.

I don't get Tech.  

However,  taking the homer out my mind,  I still don't think there is a better choice in all of football than Texas. 

We are a perfect fit.  

Joey McGuire is a good coach, and yes Texas has been a dumpster fire, but it is absolutely ridiculous that we are in a competition with a school that’s a much bigger dumpster fire than us led by what’s basically an enhanced high school football staff. What bizarro world are we living in?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Xminus6 said:

Captain Crunch was engineered to cause the maximum number of canker sores possible. 

Who’s going to tell him it’s called herpes and it wasn’t from the captain crunch?   

pro tip=  If it looks like Antonio Margarito after Pacquiao finished him, it’s probably infected and you should steer clear.  

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust