Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What y'all fail to realize is that @RGBIII and @immamac are wicked smart in terms of figuring out the NIL stuff. Make fun of my legs if you want (44 inches from hip to toe). These guys have set up something way smarter and far cerebral than yall know about. Too bad there is not a Christmas party. Sigh...

I was in no way making fun of them.  I’d like to see the whole 44

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Quinn could commit right now and I’m not sure this thread would notice.

As long as we move on from talking about chicken fried steak. Good Christ almighty, I think we can move on to other diner food at a minimum. We’re like 10 hrs away from a two day long discussion about Moons over MyHammy at this point 

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

As long as we move on from talking about chicken fried steak. Good Christ almighty, I think we can move on to other diner food at a minimum. We’re like 10 hrs away from a two day long discussion about Moons over My-Hammy at this point 

It's no Rooty-Tooty Fresh and Fruity, but it's not bad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

I only knew because of an uncle arcade freak who's 11 years older than I am. And I had to google to verify my memory was right before I hit submit (hence the edit to change the game name from Galaxians to Galaxian)

god damn it, thank you for reminding me how much older i am than you fuckers

yeah, Galaga really was Galaxian 2, and Galaxian was already one of the best takes on the "Space Invaders clone" genre. Man, I remember when they were released.

but nothing like when Pac-Man came out. Legitimate phenomenon, that game. The Star Wars of coin-op video games. Nothing like it before or since. 

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

god damn it, thank you for reminding me how much older i am than you fuckers

yeah, Galaga really was Galaxian 2, and Galaxian was already one of the best takes on the "Space Invaders clone" genre. Man, I remember when they were released.

but nothing like when Pac-Man came out. Legitimate phenomenon, that game. The Star Wars of coin-op video games. Nothing like it before or since. 

Always wanted one of these for the house.

image.png.ef32a801b22d98153c57853b57e3a8df.png

Edited by Droopy
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

As long as we move on from talking about chicken fried steak. Good Christ almighty, I think we can move on to other diner food at a minimum. We’re like 10 hrs away from a two day long discussion about Moons over MyHammy at this point 

just never forget the real chicken fried steak is the friends we made along the way 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I’ve been out at Shortys  since like 5 this afternoon. Can someone catch me up without having to  watch any other photos or videos of immamac?

CFS, Casey Anthony vs Jodi Arias, roast beef looking pics, video games. Good?

Edited by CowtownHorn

Just now, justhookit said:

I’ve been out at Shortys  since like 5 this afternoon. Can someone catch me up without having to  watch any other photos or videos of immamac?

You missed 20 pages of chicken fried steak talk.  And apparently Nicole posted a tit pic in IPIHB but immamac scrubbed it from the site.  

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I was going to compliment you out of being the best to play a musical instrument out of our highschool...but now...no.

God dammit! bested by Margaret again! I cry in shame.

and first chair trombone was always a sham, Philip and I both knew damn well that Allen was better than we were, even though Mr Ed diplomatically rotated us through first chair...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust