Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, Deej said:

What would it take for Immamac to post Nicole's and her friend's DMs.  

Asking for all of us.

they might be not what you would expect but I'd release them were it not for other posters. They aren't like "hey wanna screw" pm's mostly just really nice people. Save one aggy one. and if I can find it I will send it. Most of the people that pm are pretty bad ass nice people. :) Save the one person with the stuff. That he sent. Because wtf?

22 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Galaxians. No question.

“Galaxians”? Do you mean “Galaga”?

18 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Leave for three hours. 250+ new posts, and we are still talking about gravy.

we’ve already established that Texas is getting 

everyone GIF

So, everything else… is.just.gravy. 😉

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

they might be not what you would expect but I'd release them were it not for other posters. They aren't like "hey wanna screw" pm's mostly just really nice people. Save one aggy one. and if I can find it I will send it. Most of the people that pm are pretty bad ass nice people. :) Save the one person with the stuff. That he sent. Because wtf?

pretty little liars sexting GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Sorry for sending that. LOL 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s cool and all but you haven’t shown us your tits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

That’s cool and all but you haven’t shown us your tits. 

I did send them but them PIHB thread somehow is not there in anymore. And honestly, I am a 6 at best. Sad day. for the trying to post. Like I posted in a thread that isn't there anymore. WTF. Sigh. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I did send them but them PIHB thread somehow is not there in anymore. And honestly, I am a 6 at best. Sad day. for the trying to post. Like I posted in a thread that isn't there anymore. WTF. Sigh. 

Surly 6 is like top .1%

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, dcar00 said:

I know its long gone but wasn't Beans the restaurant that had 2 for 1 CFS on Tuesdays?

beans_ad_june_1986.jpg

Never tried there.

It's been awhile, but the last 2 places I've been for CFS was the restaurant in Hotel Nevada in Ely, Nevada, and then several times since in JW Steakhouse in Carmine, TX.

11 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Fuck ya, a 20 page thread on Quinn Ewers, gotta be a lot of good info in there! That’ll be a great way to relax after a full day of Darren Rovell being all over my god damn dick….

20 mins later 

oh I see we have chicken fried steak talk and murder pussy google searches. Please do not ever change surly 

Also fried chicken is better than CFS 

image.png.808e2471c1c928d44173b341d95a1c17.png

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

And I would counter that my chicken fried quail legs are better than your fried chicken. Checkmate. A14FC8E0-7EF1-47A2-9829-D4B9C257E736.thumb.jpeg.59d598d0b94009a36b4b3bfc40693808.jpeg

Have you had the quail appetizer at VY’s steakhouse? 
I had it last week. It wasn’t THAT great. Yours looks a helluva lot better.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust