Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

22 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Is that a Dallas bar or Austin? We might as well discuss the various merits of getting kicked out in the better city.

Austin. My rap sheet is a bit tamer here as I did most of my damage in college in Dallas and the couple years after that.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So cereal: Captain Crunch? as the best? or gram cracker things?

The more interesting debate is who places 2nd after cinnamon toast crunch. 

Although I might segment the discussion into garbage sugary cereals and stuff that is decent for you like honey nut cheerios, raisin bran, life etc.

Just now, ztejas said:

The more interesting debate is who places 2nd after cinnamon toast crunch. 

Although I might segment the discussion into garbage sugary cereals and stuff that is decent for you like honey nut cheerios, raisin bran, life etc.

Raisin Bran is so damn good

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Austin. My rap sheet is a bit tamer here as I did most of my damage in college in Dallas and the couple years after that.

Sounds like you weren’t committed. I never got thrown out of a bar in either one despite attending UT for 6 years and then living in Dallas for 5 years. but I dislike both equally now. I’ve been thrown out of a bar in Port A but still love it. Actually 2 bars but there’s only one that still won’t let me in. Imma blame @MissingInActionexcept that was about 3 years before I ever met him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

Sounds like you weren’t committed. I never got thrown out of a bar in either one despite attending UT for 6 years and then living in Dallas for 5 years. but I dislike both equally now. I’ve been thrown out of a bar in Port A but still love it. Actually 2 bars but there’s only one that still won’t let me in. Imma blame @MissingInActionexcept that was about 3 years before I ever met him.

Story telling. 

4 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I've been kicked out of a dozen places at least but only banned from one. And another one that they probably wouldn't have let me back in but I never tried. 

Just now, ztejas said:

I've been kicked out of a dozen places at least but only banned from one. And another one that they probably wouldn't have let me back in but I never tried. 

My friend and I snuck a bottle of vodka into a showing of Tropic Thunder then went to Cain & Abel's. On the way, we hid the bottle in the bushes in front of the Kappa Alpha Theta house and got chased by the house security guard, and I lost one of my flip flops. I was in Cain & Abel's for about 10 minutes before they noticed my asymmetrical stance and kicked me out.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I got banned from a bar 2 years ago.  I went back a few months ago and surprisingly there wasn’t a giant picture of me near the front door. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Story telling. 

You should have gotten both those stories at the Okie Lite game when we were all there at the tailgate. Or the tailgate before that. Cindy loves to tell them. On the other hand I’ve had a ton of shaggy/surly people grab a beer or 5 with me here in Port A and the only one that got in trouble was

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Assman said:

I got banned from a bar 2 years ago.  I went back a few months ago and surprisingly there wasn’t a giant picture of me near the front door. 

I got y'all beat. I got kicked out of a biker bar. Hells Angels shit. I got you beat. They kicked my ass out. 

That would be a bad night. 

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

You should have gotten both those stories at the Okie Lite game when we were all there at the tailgate. Or the tailgate before that. Cindy loves to tell them. On the other hand I’ve had a ton of shaggy/surly people grab a beer or 5 with me here in Port A and the only one that got in trouble was

Y'all are both so awesome and cool. Beyond cool!

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, Assman said:

Hawt. This would be a cool story. 

1 minute ago, TotallyLegit said:

Sounds like someone didn't get the toy they wanted in their Cocoa Puffs this morning

I almost went there. 

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You got me beat on number but I guarantee I’m never getting let back in the one place. Don’t give a shit, one of the owners hates me. It’s Bernie’s. I got completely fucked up there one night like we all used to do and refused to leave. I outsmarted them, and myself,  because they have a back and front door so I just ran between the two and got friends to buy me drinks. Usually, this gets you a week timeout. Due to island drama one female part owner person hates me and the owner I am friends with I don’t want to put in the position of letting me back in. So I go hang out with @immamacwhen he graces us with his presence and otherwise we go anywhere and they laugh that there’s a bar that want let us in. We spend pretty decent money and neither of us are large enough to knock out a midget.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, justhookit said:

You got me beat on number but I guarantee I’m never getting let back in the one place. Don’t give a shit, one of the owners hates me. It’s Bernie’s. I got completely fucked up there one night like we all used to do and refused to leave. I outsmarted them, and myself,  because they have a back and front door so I just ran between the two and got friends to buy me drinks. Usually, this gets you a week timeout. Due to island drama one female part owner person hates me and the owner I am friends with I don’t want to put in the position of letting me back in. So I go hang out with @immamacwhen he graces us with his presence and otherwise we go anywhere and they laugh that there’s a bar that want let us in. We spend pretty decent money and neither of us are large enough to knock out a midget.

@justhookit and @immamac Both of you awesome!

36 minutes ago, Assman said:

I got thrown out of a bar on 6th St in college. Literally thrown out. Like Ron White, I was drunk in a bar...they threw me into pub-lick! It happened so fast that they couldn’t “ban” me. 

Also threw a bunch of bags of trash into a Miata parked behind Taco Bell in West Campus after late-night drinking at Antone’s once. Leaving the top down on Daddy’s Miata where your drunk peers roam is probably not a great idea. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Told y’all we can change the narrative. CFS talk going away, cereal talk going away, we aren’t doing beer talk but there’s nothing to say about how bad my beer is. Back to Q E it is.

r U not on the coast? Beer has to be only one. Clown Shoes Chocolate Sombreros, 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

r U not on the coast? Beer has to be only one. Clown Shoes Chocolate Sombreros, 

Port A so we just drink bud light. Imperial in Costa Rica. Cindy drinks her vodka/soda occasionally but mostly sticks to our beers. What’s the opposite of beer snobs? We are that. I hate chocolate, never have worn a sombrero and the only clown shoes I like are the high helmed variety. This sounds like a terrible beer.

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust