Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

26 minutes ago, Deej said:

And yet somehow this Ewers thread is better than the one on the football board. At least we haven't devolved into the Strong vs. Herman argument. 

"Which would you rather have, bubonic plague, or smallpox?"

I mean, at least Simms vs. Applewhite was about who could win more, not who sucked the least.

4 hours ago, theaveragejon said:

Do you live in a hotel or what? 

It’s all fucked up because we were Xmas decorating yesterday. and lots of drinking. I’ll try to get a better picture for you one day. If you are referring to the chair fabric my decorator said it was “in”. It has grown on me.

Edited by justhookit

6 minutes ago, justhookit said:

It’s all fucked up because we were Xmas decorating yesterday. and lots of drinking. I’ll try to get a better picture for you one day. If you are referring to the chair fabric my decorator said it was “in”. It has grown on me.

Did a shark attack your coffee table?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Sark better have his shit together this weekend. Tech is the brand new sparkly “shiny” object. 

The small # of Tech fans I know in real life are insanely excited about McGwire. And one of them was talking up Kittley to me like it was going to be so awesome.

I am jealous. I loved feeling that way about Herman.

Love that New Coach Smell.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Miles: Where do you live?
Buck: In the city.
Miles: You have a house?
Buck: Apartment.
Miles: Own or rent?
Buck: Rent.
Miles: What do you do for a living?
Buck: Lots of things.
Miles: Where's your office?
Buck: I don't have one.
Miles: How come?
Buck: I don't need one.
Miles: Where's your wife?
Buck: Don't have one.
Buck: It's a long story.
Miles: You have kids?
Buck: No I don't.
Buck: It's an even longer story.
Miles: Are you my dad's brother?
Buck: What's your record for consecutive questions asked?
Miles: 38.
Buck: I'm your dad's brother alright.
Miles: You have much more hair in your nose than my dad.
Buck: How nice of you to notice.
Miles: I'm a kid that's my job.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I don't know shit from shit, but Sark's ass needs to be on face time with both UVA linemen and that Minnesota lineman (I know he's predicted to come here, but we need moar). We simply cannot have any more pussies manning the line (Karic will get better and so will Majors, but we need immediate plug and play Calvin Anderson style)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I don't know shit from shit, but Sark's ass needs to be on face time with both UVA linemen and that Minnesota lineman (I know he's predicted to come here, but we need moar). We simply cannot have any more pussies manning the line (Karic will get better and so will Majors, but we need immediate plug and play Calvin Anderson style)

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

When arch reads that post he’s going to commit on the spot for the wordplay 

• Haha 1

Day crew's problem is they seem better rested, unlike the night crew. I get the feeling most of the night crew averages about 3-4 hours of sleep a day, which leads to much more entertaining posts filling in these long stretches of no new information. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

Day crew's problem is they seem better rested, unlike the night crew. I get the feeling most of the night crew averages about 3-4 hours of sleep a day, which leads to much more entertaining posts filling in these long stretches of no new information. 

I have a 8-5 job. I can't wait to contribute. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

The small # of Tech fans I know in real life are insanely excited about McGwire. And one of them was talking up Kittley to me like it was going to be so awesome.

I am jealous. I loved feeling that way about Herman.

Love that New Coach Smell.

I'm tired of the new coach smell.  I'm ready for a coach who gets it done long term until he gets that classic coach smell.

• Haha 1

So I’m stuck in some sort of bizarre island version of this. I was just informed we have guests coming over for an informal Xmas party at 3 and I needed to go to the store. One of the guests is no shit bringing eggnog. We are obviously having Jade’s chili but other than that I’m not sure what is going on with this menu. Not included on the list was Marlboro lights and more money to pay the person delivering a mattress this afternoon. What mattress and from where you might ask? I have no idea either. We also don’t need a mattress. No clue how I’m going to make it till 5:30 for our most important non-conference basketball game of the year. @MissingInActionyour girl will be here come on down. There’s clearly no way I will be able to pay attention to this thread so somebody text me when nothing happens.

CD9BA92E-402A-47AE-B36B-FD3B9A0BE833.jpeg

Edited by justhookit
  • Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust