Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I have a soft spot in my heart for Thundercloud, just because in college I would go in there so fucked up that I could barely speak, and the folks behind the counter would always help you through it.

Because they were also so fucked up they could barely speak. Nttawwt. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

If he really always planned on coming to Texas all along as he graduated early and went out of state so he could fleece Rust Belt couch burners for a year before coming back, then he’s my favorite recruit of all time and I take back everything I ever said about his mullet.

Agreed. I hope the next time he fucks the buckeyes over, it is in the National Championship game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, justhookit said:

So I’m stuck in some sort of bizarre island version of this. I was just informed we have guests coming over for an informal Xmas party at 3 and I needed to go to the store. One of the guests is no shit bringing eggnog. We are obviously having Jade’s chili but other than that I’m not sure what is going on with this menu. Not included on the list was Marlboro lights and more money to pay the person delivering a mattress this afternoon. What mattress and from where you might ask? I have no idea either. We also don’t need a mattress. No clue how I’m going to make it till 5:30 for our most important non-conference basketball game of the year. @MissingInActionyour girl will be here come on down. There’s clearly no way I will be able to pay attention to this thread so somebody text me when nothing happens.

CD9BA92E-402A-47AE-B36B-FD3B9A0BE833.jpeg

I read the list before your post and thought it was a recipe at first. I was thoroughly confused yet also intrigued. 

12 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I have a soft spot in my heart for Thundercloud, just because in college I would go in there so fucked up that I could barely speak, and the folks behind the counter would always help you through it.

Same here. And they were always generous with the avocado.

I do have to wonder what Thundercloud tastes like when you're sober, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The guys that worked at the Lake Austin thundercloud were thoroughly tired of our shit by the time we left high school. We would often (at least certain members of our party) pull the get a water cup then fill it with something other than water. One time my friend did this and the guy behind the counter was either suspecting it or noticing how shitty of a job he was doing trying to be inconspicuous and as he was filling it with lemonade or whatever yelled at us, "YEAH MAN - THAT'S COOL. THAT'S COOL". We could barely hold it together in the restaurant and died laughing as soon as we got out the door. 

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Put it to y'all this way. I was told I could post what I did. Considering I broke Herman was gone (courtesy of my peep from the Panhandle) in the Meyer thread hours before anyone knew, I guess I have to trust my very wealthy friend. If my post needs to go into an underground where we hide it kind of shit. Cool. 

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Put it to y'all this way. I was told I could post what I did. Considering I broke Herman was gone (courtesy of my peep from the Panhandle) in the Meyer thread hours before anyone knew, I guess I have to trust my very wealthy friend. If my post needs to go into an underground where we hide it kind of shit. Cool. 

we getting Stewart?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Same here. And they were always generous with the avocado.

I do have to wonder what Thundercloud tastes like when you're sober, though.

I always liked Thundercloud. Always tasted "fresh" to me, and unlike Subway, the sandwiches didn't all have the same underlying taste (I guess because of the bread). I never ate it drunk, FWIW.

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust