Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

35 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

True. But if you are cool with yourself you can be coached anywhere. I guess growing up in the middle of nowhere made me different.   Everyone wanted to leave that i grew up with. I would have been okay not going from Amarillo to Austin. But I was a dork and still am a dork. 

I grew up in Big Spring. That should tell you all you need to know.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

That was a great steak. I ate there after we beat Tech 41-27, Halloween, 1987. Spuds McKenzie was at the game.

Had several good steaks there. They had like a flying trapeze swing-set right?

Back in the mid-90s I ate there once with a gal I was trying to de-robe. At the end I told the server I wanted to talk to the manager. Poor server probably thought I had a gripe but I just commented to the manager how great the server was (note: how to not become your parents) and tipped the server accordingly.

It worked.

/CSB

Edited by Walser
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

So he has/had genuine interest in Tech? That’s even worse imo haha

I honestly think the Ewers publicly wanted to be wanted and..........the agent was pushing for more NIL $, which has nothing to do with the schools themselves. They were pitting boosters against each other. Just typing my thoughts though. I clearly know nothing.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Walser said:

Back in the mid-90s I ate there once with a gal I was trying to de-robe. At the end I told the server I wanted to talk to the manager. Poor server probably thought I had a gripe but I just commented to the manager how great the server was (note: how to not become your parents) and tipped the server accordingly.

It worked though.

This reads strip club...I feel like. 

5 minutes ago, Walser said:

It worked.

You fucked the server?

• Haha 3

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust