Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

I can say in hindsight that I knew he was going to be fired. I just didn't know when.

Yeah we all knew he was gone after the Sam only post red river loss eyes. It was an immediate decision the timing of the announcement always just depended on hiring

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not bothering me at all. You have a right to state your opinion and cast doubt on my one source. Shit I wish I could tell. Hell if it weren't for my dad my source wouldn't be alive. 

If it wasn’t for you this thread wouldn’t be alive right now. I remember the Night Crew Urban thread and you were keeping us going with real info. I can’t look at flamingos the same way anymore. All the Garzas I know are forever tainted.

• Like 1

Just now, MrBig said:

If it wasn’t for you this thread wouldn’t be alive right now. I remember the Night Crew Urban thread and you were keeping us going with real info. I can’t look at flamingos the same way anymore. All the Garzas I know are forever tainted.

Pineapples too. man. and ankle bracelets. I know now. I have been forewarned. 

• Haha 2

Just now, BachelorTrek said:

But Tech didn't get into the SEC club.

They better figure out quick how Clemson built their contender, if Clemson's path to contending in the CFP even exists anymore in this brave NIL world.

They have a lot more money than people think they do. They act like Iowa about it. That is what is wrong with them. 

• Like 1

Just now, BachelorTrek said:

They better figure out quick how Clemson built their contender, if Clemson's path to contending in the CFP even exists anymore in this brave NIL world.

I think the Clemson run is over with. I don't know an asshole from an elbow, but I think they won't be back to Trevor Lawrence/Watson-type levels. Plus with their OC leaving and DC gone, it's gonna be tough sledding 

1 hour ago, RollLeft said:

I had a pair of guys pitch me on a hard shell taco only restaurant chain.  I asked if I could pay extra for flour tortillas.  

I interned with a cute blond KSU chick one summer.  We went to a texmex place for lunch one day and she asked for tacos with soft shells.  Took me a couple of beats to figure out what she was talking about.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Best steak I ever had was at the Old San Francisco Steakhouse in north Austin (I-35), which is long since gone..... but there's one in SA yet!

That was the last dinner I had with my grandma before she passed away. We had been going there for years.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

Just now, WBT said:

I interned with a cute blond KSU chick one summer.  We went to a texmex place for lunch one day and she asked for tacos with soft shells.  Took me a couple of beats to figure out what she was talking about.

Is KSU a good vet school? I think my sister-in-law's niece may be going there (hope.)

I hope Ewers works out, but we need to take a flyer on Ward. I've watched most of UIW's games this season and he's very illusive, strong, and can make almost all the throws. I think he could be successful at the FBS level

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32831441/incarnate-word-qb-cameron-ward-enters-college-football-transfer-portal

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I hope Ewers works out, but we need to take a flyer on Ward. I've watched most of UIW's games this season and he's very illusive, strong, and can make almost all the throws. I think he could be successful at the FBS level

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32831441/incarnate-word-qb-cameron-ward-enters-college-football-transfer-portal

Ward is not transferring to be a backup.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Clemson won a national title in the 80s, chief. Tech would kill right now for one of Clemson's "down" decades. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

They can't match Towns.

True. But if you are cool with yourself you can be coached anywhere. I guess growing up in the middle of nowhere made me different.   Everyone wanted to leave that i grew up with. I would have been okay not going from Amarillo to Austin. But I was a dork and still am a dork. 

9 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

This thread is moving at light speed and contains almost nothing of value, at least as related to its title.

Just saying....

At this point, no news is good news. This appears to be a train headed down the tracks to Austin, and any developments before Saturday are unlikely to be good ones. 

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Illusive?  C'mon man.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust