Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 hour ago, Octavian said:

There is a football forum thread for this topic, correct? How about we move all the bullshit conversations about socks, thirsting for Nicole, sandwiches etc. over there. I was pretty thankful there was a separate thread for all of y’all’s horseshit so I wouldn’t have to sift through crap to see actual posts, but you’ve turned this thread into a dumpster fire in the last 24 hours. Please return to y’all’s hellhole and leave us in peace.

I realize immamac craves the traffic, but this is a fucking hell hole for regulars. The football/daily texan crowd just plows in with their usual erudite contributions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

I realize immamac craves the traffic, but this is a fucking hell hole for regulars. The football/daily texan crowd just plows in with their usual erudite contributions. 

And I don’t blame him for that but I think this thread and a “Nicole chat” type thread would both be busy.   Just an idea.  

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

This thread derailed before Nicole joined the party, it's unfair to put all the blame on her.

For sure.  And this happens in all the threads but I don’t think it’s wrong to have just a thread for Nicole?  We have a thread for lasagna and saving private Ryan somewhere so I say why not?

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

For sure.  And this happens in all the threads but I don’t think it’s wrong to have just a thread for Nicole?  We have a thread for lasagna and saving private Ryan somewhere so I say why not?

Dork Nicole alert. Because it would be so boring. I’m a geek. Just lucked out with the body part stuff. And honestly, I’d disappoint. I would. My sexy is like not at all. I’m not sexy.

There is a football forum thread for this topic, correct? How about we move all the bullshit conversations about socks, thirsting for Nicole, sandwiches etc. over there. I was pretty thankful there was a separate thread for all of y’all’s horseshit so I wouldn’t have to sift through crap to see actual posts, but you’ve turned this thread into a dumpster fire in the last 24 hours. Please return to y’all’s hellhole and leave us in peace.

Hey... eat a dick 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Dork Nicole alert. Because it would be so boring. I’m a geek. Just lucked out with the body part stuff. And honestly, I’d disappoint. I would. My sexy is like not at all. I’m not sexy.

I think you’re one of five women here?  It’d be a busy thread.  And it wouldn’t have to be just about you it could be like a freestyle chat on any topic that interests you.  

• Hook 'Em 1

My lovely bride wears socks to bed sometimes and then sheds them reflexively some time during the night.  We’ve had the conversation. It’s stupid. If her feet are cold at the exact moment she is getting into bed, she keeps them on. But dear, you are about to put your feet under a couple layers of heat retaining cotton.  They will get/remain warm quickly. But they’re cold now!

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

What's your favorite breakfast food?  I decided to slum it this morning and get a big breakfast with hotcakes from McDonald's and they didn't put any syrup in the bag!!  I was most disappointed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

For anyone who thinks Texas fans are too snobby and elitist for the SEC, I submit to you this thread celebrating Jersey Mike’s and trying to bang panhandle cougars.  

I fucked I panhandle 4 once after a Horns W in a RV in a Hastings parking lot. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, immamac said:

The point of this thread updating all the time and getting hard to keep up with is that is ironic because there is nothing to keep up with our any reason at all for this thread to be updated

Panhandle 4 was fun. After a TX W. Funny part was her trying to get back home. I bet that Hastings parking lot is still there but exotic with Chipotle and Starbucks. She told me she was married too. I wouldnt of done it but she told me after. Panhandle 4's when you're hammered and she is aggressive af almost anyone would do it. I was 26 and she was I guess 35-40. Great times in Lubbock. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

More like a saloon. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Good memories.  Once went there before a sorority formal.  Was so mind altered that I just assumed that I was imagining that there was a lady on a swing going back and forth above my head.  

Edited by CTC2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Panhandle 4 was fun. After a TX W. Funny part was her trying to get back home. I bet that Hastings parking lot is still there but exotic with Chipotle and Starbucks. She told me she was married too. I wouldnt of done it but she told me after. Panhandle 4's when you're hammered and she is aggressive af almost anyone would do it. I was 26 and she was I guess 35-40. Great times in Lubbock. 

confused-what.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

iu.gif.a7950942f23cb54c8e11d3e9d03b143d.gif

1 hour ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

office space no GIF

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Bevo said:

Lamesa>>>>>Big Spring

4 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

@bolverk, will you let this aggression stand?

You can't spell Lamesa without L-A-M-E.

FUCK THE GOLDEN TORS! GO STEERS!!! 🤘😠🖕

I actually hold no particular grudge toward the fine folk of Lamesa - hoping they can get it turned around in that little town.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Surprised Craig James left any standing. 

10 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Wow. That’s interesting. My sugar daddy? Lmao. Also your avatar is creepy as fuck. But carry on with the bs. Conspiracy with me which is how I knew stuff early on!  Badass! 

his avatar is literally a hilarious picture of CTJ during quarantine lol

77C660F4-DE5E-42F1-A220-BDED091D66FA.thu

come on, that's hilarious.

• Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust