Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Not the same source. Yes I was the first to report it. I stand by my word. Looks like you will be ponying up $1000. Was I the First to know? No. 

You were the first to report Herm was getting fired? When was this?  I got no issues with ponying up 1k.  But everyone knows Ewers is coming, so you're not exactly breaking news again with your "sources."  

6 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

This isn't news.  I think most people can see he's coming here.  And you were first with the Herman is fired news?  You sure?  Some people were saying he was gone after ou.  Same source that said Herman is trying to steal some of our players for the Chicago Bears?

There was speculation that he was being fired, she did call it, I was watching that thread closely.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

Best steak I ever had was at the Old San Francisco Steakhouse in north Austin (I-35), which is long since gone..... but there's one in SA yet!

That was a great steak. I ate there after we beat Tech 41-27, Halloween, 1987. Spuds McKenzie was at the game.

• Like 2

Just now, closetohumping said:

You were the first to report Herm was getting fired? When was this?  I got no issues with ponying up 1k.  But everyone knows Ewers is coming, so you're not exactly breaking news again with your "sources."  

I posted in the Urban Meyer thread the night before Herman was fired that he was gone the next day. Before all the Taint stains had an article. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I posted in the Urban Meyer thread the night before Herman was fired that he was gone the next day. Before all the Taint stains had an article. 

But we all knew he was gone well before then? Well not all, there were some paranoid fucks who didn't think it would happen but nearly half the board knew he was gone.

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

She reported he had been fired when the axe actually fell.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I don't know which thread it is, but I've seen several here state that Herman was gone super early last year.  

That chit was speculation from the media and fans, Nicole came out and said he was fired and it happened. It's that simple, please don't twist things into a mess.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Theyre amazing.  They work and are legal because theyre still under the legal limit of THC by "dry weight" (key distinction there).  Check out Spensary, Delta Effex, and Hometown Hero (hometown hero deserves the love as they are one of the main orgs fighting to keep D8 legal and helped us avoid a ban a few months ago). 

Now are those the stores that sell them? I'm literally stupid when it comes to d8 and whatnot. I just what to make sure I'm getting something so I don't have to rely on my Xanax every day  

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

But we all knew he was gone well before then? Well not all, there were some paranoid fucks who didn't think it would happen but nearly half the board knew he was gone.

No, not really. There was smoke but no fire. Most were hoping but there was no real signs from the Administration.

32 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

It’s pretty easy to find the ones that test often and put out the best most clean products via a google search and all the weed review sites that recommended them and do their independent tests.  

31 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

not true.  find a legit vendor like 3chi who posts full panel tests.  dont buy it from a fucking gas station (or a cbd shop for that matter)

And if you believe that every batch is clean and tested, I have a nice piece of property in Arizona for sale. Ocean front, even. 

Delta 8 shit is nothing but a money grab. There is little to no thought about the  consumer. Just how quick and how much. 

If you fall for the hype and fancy words, bless your heart. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Now are those the stores that sell them? I'm literally stupid when it comes to d8 and whatnot. I just what to make sure I'm getting something so I don't have to rely on my Xanax every day  

online retailers.  google their sites. hometown hero does have a store in austin though - highly recommend them 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Speaking of Taint, I would be thrilled to get Ewers, a Southlake Carroll QB, and no more tainted/overrated Lake Travis QBs for a while.

13 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Theyre amazing.  They work and are legal because theyre still under the legal limit of THC by "dry weight" (key distinction there).  Check out Spensary, Delta Effex, and Hometown Hero (hometown hero deserves the love as they are one of the main orgs fighting to keep D8 legal and helped us avoid a ban a few months ago). 

While props to Hometown hero for what they are doing for sure, their gummies are right there with convenient store level in my opinion.  Bought two jars of their gummies before and both a total waste of money, no effect at all.  

Edited by Hook1997

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Nicole knew Tom and Michelle’s keys were being thrown out of the fishbowl very early on, and she knew Urban wouldn’t be the coach while we were still looking at the curtains in Horseshoe Bay. She has real big money sources so let’s stop doubting the bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

You need to leave Nicole alone and enjoy some weed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

While props to Hometown hero for what they are doing for sure, their gummies are right there with convenient store level in my opinion.  Bought two jars of their gummies before and both a total waste of money, no effect at all.  

really?  ive only had their d9 ones, but loved those.  the gummies effect people in different ways though.  its also good to eat a fatty meal before as well.

2 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

online retailers.  google their sites. hometown hero does have a store in austin though - highly recommend them 

Bro, thank you. I found Spensary and Hometown Herp, but for some reason Dta Effex doesn't come up. Regardless, I'm definitely gonna try some now. It says 25mg, and since I don't smoke should i take 1 or 2?

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

I know Nicole posted that her contact coughed up money for a buyout and a few hours later Turtlefuck Tom was fired.

On that to be fair, I had no idea why he was fired and precisely who was behind it. I have learned a lot since, Hopefully, Sark has too? Cuz the campus police can always be paid to follow you home. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Must be nice to drop "millions" on hope. My source says it is a done deal. My only source. and yeah he is pretty damn accurate.

sounds like you have a good source. probably the 2nd most informed source behind mine. still, that’s a pretty damn good source. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Bro, thank you. I found Spensary and Hometown Herp, but for some reason Dta Effex doesn't come up. Regardless, I'm definitely gonna try some now. It says 25mg, and since I don't smoke should i take 1 or 2?

sorry, its delta extrax.  not effex.  the gummies they sell are called urb effex.  as far as dosage, i take 1 and im good for hours.  i wouldnt overdo it until you know how it effects you first. 

Edited by DiceHands
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

really?  ive only had their d9 ones, but loved those.  the gummies effect people in different ways though.  its also good to eat a fatty meal before as well.

I only tried their delta 8 gummies but the third time I took them I ate 75 mg worth and nothing at all still and my go to’s 25 mg is plenty.  Now Flying Monkey brand and Especially Cosmic Crunch or really anything by Twisted Labs have never let me down.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Interesting side note on Herman’s firing. The decision to fire him, and the public announcement, was very far apart. That might be obvious to some, but in the event some thought it was only a few days, it was not. 

Uh we all knew like way before the first vote of confidence even. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Interesting side note on Herman’s firing. The decision to fire him, and the public announcement, was very far apart. That might be obvious to some, but in the event some thought it was only a few days, it was not. 

Not sure if you were one of the ones, but many said he was gone after ou and there was nothing he could do about it.  I think IT said the same, but probably a lucky guess on their part as they seemed to have missed on quite a bit last year.

CDC didn't just wake up hung over from New Years and say "you know what, I don't think I'll keep Herman after all."  

Edited by closetohumping

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust