Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

4 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Avoid that delta 8 shit. Just say no. 

Unregulated, untested, uncontrolled.

It’s pretty easy to find the ones that test often and put out the best most clean products via a google search and all the weed review sites that recommended them and do their independent tests.  

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Speaking of the sex...all the sex...I feel ready to date now. It has been almost two years since I had all the sex. Caveat: has to be a love thing though. Sigh. Boring. 

Nicole's inbox blowing up in 321.

It's going to look nastier than the scat site by morning.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Speaking of the sex...all the sex...I feel ready to date now. It has been almost two years since I had all the sex. Caveat: has to be a love thing though. Sigh. Boring. 

You really do know how to keep this thread moving right along, don't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What is the ever living fuck has happened to this thread? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

delta 10 doesn't do shit for me.  Delta 8 gets me high without being totally strung out, can't-do-shit like normal weed.  Like Cash said above, I'm just ordering gummies.

Been getting it from here: https://www.thegreendragoncbd.com/shop-cbd-products/cart/

I've found inhalation methods like vaping and prerolls better than edibles

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

He always wanted to come here. Just manipulated the system. God I really hope he is as good as advertised, Expect an announcement Sat. That is what I was told. 

This thread was already giving me the Urban Meyer thread vibes. Now I’m having flashbacks to you saying he was our next head coach, done deal. I hope this turns out differently.

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

This thread was already giving me the Urban Meyer thread vibes. Now I’m having flashbacks to you saying he was our next head coach, done deal. I hope this turns out differently.

a) Never said Urban was coming. Just that it was done the night before any 9.95's reported it. It being Herman was fired. Ya my guy wanted Urban. Oh welll. He was asked to give money and he gave. All I knew was Herman was gone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Must be nice to drop "millions" on hope. My source says it is a done deal. My only source. and yeah he is pretty damn accurate.

This isn't news.  I think most people can see he's coming here.  And you were first with the Herman is fired news?  You sure?  Some people were saying he was gone after ou.  Same source that said Herman is trying to steal some of our players for the Chicago Bears?

25 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

It’s pretty easy to find the ones that test often and put out the best most clean products via a google search and all the weed review sites that recommended them and do their independent tests.  

Anybody make chicken fried steak flavor gummies? Asking for this thread.

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Do they work? Where's the linky?

Theyre amazing.  They work and are legal because theyre still under the legal limit of THC by "dry weight" (key distinction there).  Check out Spensary, Delta Effex, and Hometown Hero (hometown hero deserves the love as they are one of the main orgs fighting to keep D8 legal and helped us avoid a ban a few months ago). 

Edited by DiceHands
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

This isn't news.  I think most people can see he's coming here.  And you were first with the Herman is fired news?  You sure?  Some people were saying he was gone after ou.  Same source that said Herman is trying to steal some of our players for the Chicago Bears?

Not the same source. Yes I was the first to report it. I stand by my word. Looks like you will be ponying up $1000. Was I the First to know? No. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust