Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 hours ago, MrBig said:

Nicole knew Tom and Michelle’s keys were being thrown out of the fishbowl very early on, and she knew Urban wouldn’t be the coach while we were still looking at the curtains in Horseshoe Bay. She has real big money sources so let’s stop doubting the bullshit.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/11946-urban-meyer-or-bust/&do=findComment&comment=2902573

“If we weren’t getting Urban, and we are getting UM, I would hope we would interview at least 5-7 candidates for a Plan B. But we won’t need to, because UM to Texas is fucking Happening! Night crew!”

She was one of the most fanatical of us all because her sugar daddy source was leading her to believe he was throwing money to trade Turtle Tom for Urban.

She even wrote a lovely poem about it:

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/11946-urban-meyer-or-bust/&do=findComment&comment=2898783

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/11946-urban-meyer-or-bust/&do=findComment&comment=2902573

“If we weren’t getting Urban, and we are getting UM, I would hope we would interview at least 5-7 candidates for a Plan B. But we won’t need to, because UM to Texas is fucking Happening! Night crew!”

She was one of the most fanatical of us all because her sugar daddy source was leading her to believe he was throwing money to trade Turtle Tom for Urban.

Wow. That’s interesting. My sugar daddy? Lmao. Also your avatar is creepy as fuck. But carry on with the bs. Conspiracy with me which is how I knew stuff early on!  Badass! 

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

I grew up in Big Spring. That should tell you all you need to know.

Lulz I grew up in Lamesa; the Kwikie Grocery on 87 was my go-to spot for “we don’t care how fucking old you are” beer purchase during high school when Dawson County was still dry. I went back in last time I drove out to see the folks, place hasn’t changed at all since 1983…

1 minute ago, Ignatius said:

Lulz I grew up in Lamesa; the Kwikie Grocery on 87 was my go-to spot for “we don’t care how fucking old you are” beer purchase during high school when Dawson County was still dry. I went back in last time I drove out to see the folks, place hasn’t changed at all since 1983…

Awesome! 

1 minute ago, Ignatius said:

I think the last time I went through Lamesa a tumbleweed passed me on the highway, no joke.

2 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Lamesa>>>>>Big Spring

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Was Lamesa in the same classification as Bay City in the 80s?  I remember watching the 84(?) state basketball finals at the FEC with Hart Lee Dykes and LaBradford Smith against some poor team from up there.  I thought it was Lamesa.  Anyway it was a slaughter. 

Lamesa in the 80's was 4A I believe

6 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Nobody wants to watch a special Olympics slap fight. Y’all both go ahead and agree now that they both suck. Signed, Post Antelopes.

You don't have much room to talk I'm sure but don't know for sure because I've never been to post. But yeah, they both suck, some more than others.

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

For anyone who thinks Texas fans are too snobby and elitist for the SEC, I submit to you this thread celebrating Jersey Mike’s and trying to bang panhandle cougars.  

Do they count as cougars when everyone trying to bang them is older than said cougar?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wow. That’s interesting. My sugar daddy? Lmao. Also your avatar is creepy as fuck. But carry on with the bs. Conspiracy with me which is how I knew stuff early on!  Badass! 

Him being your sugar daddy is a carryover joke from the Urban Meyer thread. Maybe it’s a sensitive subject for some reason. Are you surprised CTJ is creepy? The rest of your post has no context to my response to those trying to rewrite history.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Him being your sugar daddy is a carryover joke from the Urban Meyer thread. Maybe it’s a sensitive subject for some reason. Are you surprised CTJ is creepy? The rest of your post has no context to my response to those trying to rewrite history.

3rd sentence from the last weirdo: why would I have context to your response? 
2nd sentence from the last: I never thought of CTJ as creep but if you are him cosplay is only interesting if it has a point. 1st sentence from the first/last: sensitive subject for me because despite the opportunity never took it. Never will. What you should have asked was why my dad saved my Panhandle Peep’s  life? 

2 minutes ago, Octavian said:

There is a football forum thread for this topic, correct? How about we move all the bullshit conversations about socks, thirsting for Nicole, sandwiches etc. over there. I was pretty thankful there was a separate thread for all of y’all’s horseshit so I wouldn’t have to sift through crap to see actual posts, but you’ve turned this thread into a dumpster fire in the last 24 hours. Please return to y’all’s hellhole and leave us in peace.

When new shit comes to light, we'll shift over. Until then...

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Octavian said:

There is a football forum thread for this topic, correct? How about we move all the bullshit conversations about socks, thirsting for Nicole, sandwiches etc. over there. I was pretty thankful there was a separate thread for all of y’all’s horseshit so I wouldn’t have to sift through crap to see actual posts, but you’ve turned this thread into a dumpster fire in the last 24 hours. Please return to y’all’s hellhole and leave us in peace.

The other thread on the football board is worse. I and several others are enjoying this so maybe you go pound sand.

4 minutes ago, Octavian said:

No Thank You Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Octavian said:

I got some delta 8 and am not sure where I am. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Was Lamesa in the same classification as Bay City in the 80s?  I remember watching the 84(?) state basketball finals at the FEC with Hart Lee Dykes and LaBradford Smith against some poor team from up there.  I thought it was Lamesa.  Anyway it was a slaughter

Yes, the 1985 (my senior year in high school) Class 4A title game was between Lamesa and Bay City, with BC featuring 2 future pro (NBA and NFL) players, and Lamesa featuring athletic Mexicans, role-playing cotton farm kids, and the bad-ass, collective 5-time all state “there’s actually black people in Lamesa?” Mason brothers.

Your memory is great in that regard, but not so much on the game. We lost 65-63, and if there had been a 3-point line and/or a shot clock in those days, we’d have won by 20. As it was, we had a steal and shot at the buzzer that just rimmed out….

Edited by Ignatius
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

37 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

3rd sentence from the last weirdo: why would I have context to your response? 
2nd sentence from the last: I never thought of CTJ as creep but if you are him cosplay is only interesting if it has a point. 1st sentence from the first/last: sensitive subject for me because despite the opportunity never took it. Never will. What you should have asked was why my dad saved my Panhandle Peep’s  life? 

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Get in line and wait your turn like the rest of us. Mix it up, or don’t. But QE is why we are all here, making something outa nothing. And it’s good!

Hell, start a convo about your favorite character, movie or band. Introduce a new topic like, is it a gag ball or a ball gag? Interesting minds want to know.

Either way, sit back, relax, and go with the flow!

1 hour ago, Octavian said:

Or just a Nicole thread?  This thread doesn’t need off topic stuff to keep it running.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust