Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

10 hours ago, closetohumping said:

For sure.  And this happens in all the threads but I don’t think it’s wrong to have just a thread for Nicole?  We have a thread for lasagna and saving private Ryan somewhere so I say why not?

Surly has entered the podcast business.

Surly has entered the NIH business.

Next up-  "Bachelorette-  Surly Edition... featuring Nicole" !   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Per Bobby:

- Quarterback Quinn Ewers was in Columbus, Ohio, yesterday moving out of his place at Ohio State. While there, Ewers joined an Instagram live feed hosted by Texas receiver Xavier Worthy. Worthy, and other Texas commitments, gave Ewers the full-on recruitment. Meanwhile, Ewers former high school receiver Brady Boyd, who played sparingly at Minnesota this years, entered the portal. Eric Nahlin reported that Boyd’s future college destination would have near-zero impact on Ewers.

Sounds like he’s getting ready to move in this weekend

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Surly posters should be pretty confident right now. The people who have information around here would be quick to let us know if Sarkisian had fucked this up somehow. The radio silence since Ketchum and his fellow clown Richardson tried to shit all over everything seems most likely to be good news. And the last update we had is that he should decide by Saturday, let people know by Monday. And now we learned he moved out of Columbus yesterday.

Don't think that's any big development. We already know he's not got back there to school. Dorms are probably closing this weekend for those not coming back next semester. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Don't think that's any big development. We already know he's not got back there to school. Dorms are probably closing this weekend for those not coming back next semester. 

I meant in terms of explaining the timing of the Saturday through Monday decision and announcement. It makes perfect sense not to want to show up back in Columbus after already having announced your destination.

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Per Bobby:

- Quarterback Quinn Ewers was in Columbus, Ohio, yesterday moving out of his place at Ohio State. While there, Ewers joined an Instagram live feed hosted by Texas receiver Xavier Worthy. Worthy, and other Texas commitments, gave Ewers the full-on recruitment. Meanwhile, Ewers former high school receiver Brady Boyd, who played sparingly at Minnesota this years, entered the portal. Eric Nahlin reported that Boyd’s future college destination would have near-zero impact on Ewers.

Sounds like he’s getting ready to move in this weekend

Per usual, thanks for the scoop, Bobby. Incredible stuff. The first and second sentence contain info anyone that watched the Instagram video would known (in the vid, Ewers said he was packing up his tOSU dorm), and the Boyd transfer was widely reported. Third sentence is just obvious, anyone thinking logically would expect that Ewers would influence Boyd's destination not the other way around. 

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Per usual, thanks for the scoop, Bobby. Incredible stuff. The first sentence contains info anyone that watched the Instagram video would known (in the vid, Ewers said he was packing up his tOSU dorm), and the second was widely reported

I mean you're not wrong, but not everybody's glued to a kid's instagram. I don't click on 'em, so I came here to get the rundown.

That and I'm cutting Bobby all of the slack in the world for his help with the NIL stuff. That's just me.

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, UncleBuck said:

I mean you're not wrong, but not everybody's glued to a kid's instagram. I don't click on 'em, so I came here to get the rundown.

That and I'm cutting Bobby all of the slack in the world for his help with the NIL stuff. That's just me.

That's fair, I just evaluate a person based on the separate realms they're working in. I respect/appreciate that Bobby played an important role in the NIL stuff but don't think that has any weight when considering whether he's providing value a lot of people pay $9.95 monthly for (providing "inside" information, which this was not). 

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Surly posters should be pretty confident right now. The people who have information around here would be quick to let us know if Sarkisian had fucked this up somehow. The radio silence since Ketchum and his fellow clown Richardson tried to shit all over everything seems most likely to be good news. And the last update we had is that he should decide by Saturday, let people know by Monday. And now we learned he moved out of Columbus yesterday.

2256974B-45FF-459C-9EDA-4FA22E546C40.gif.45fd53082625af9dd0f4d9d409c1590b.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Per usual, thanks for the scoop, Bobby. Incredible stuff. The first and second sentence contain info anyone that watched the Instagram video would known (in the vid, Ewers said he was packing up his tOSU dorm), and the Boyd transfer was widely reported. Third sentence is just obvious, anyone thinking logically would expect that Ewers would influence Boyd's destination not the other way around. 

His post was a recap of what happened yesterday not any breaking news

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Tbh I like Bobby, especially the YouTube video with Gerry.

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Yeah, I don't think people realize how many very casually follow recruiting and rely on mods for every update.  I read a buddy's OB account every once in a while and it's crazy how out of touch the majority of the posters are on literally everything.   

Edited by Skipper

6 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

That's fair, I just evaluate a person based on the separate realms they're working in. I respect/appreciate that Bobby played an important role in the NIL stuff but don't think that has any weight when considering whether he's providing value a lot of people pay $9.95 monthly for (providing "inside" information, which this was not). 

Well and that's fair, too, separating the two. But it wasn't really sold as anything breaking, just a summary of what's going on. I'd maybe go along with shaming one of the other aholes about it.

• Hook 'Em 1

So we should send $9.95 to whoever posted the IG vid?

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
29 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

So we should send $9.95 to whoever posted the IG vid?

Found our bagman.

14 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Well and that's fair, too, separating the two. But it wasn't really sold as anything breaking, just a summary of what's going on. I'd maybe go along with shaming one of the other aholes about it.

Chill. He literally said just a quick recap of everything that happened yesterday. Bobby actually one of the good ones. Lol

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust