Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

8 minutes ago, justhookit said:

So I’m stuck in some sort of bizarre island version of this. I was just informed we have guests coming over for an informal Xmas party at 3 and I needed to go to the store. One of the guests is no shit bringing eggnog. We are obviously having Jade’s chili but other than that I’m not sure what is going on with this menu. Not included on the list was Marlboro lights and more money to pay the person delivering a mattress this afternoon. What mattress and from where you might ask? I have no idea either. We also don’t need a mattress. No clue how I’m going to make it till 5:30 for our most important non-conference basketball game of the year. @MissingInActionyour girl will be here come on down. There’s clearly no way I will be able to pay attention to this thread so somebody text me when nothing happens.

CD9BA92E-402A-47AE-B36B-FD3B9A0BE833.jpeg

You get money at the grocery store?  And why do the m's have an extra hump?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, justhookit said:

So I’m stuck in some sort of bizarre island version of this. I was just informed we have guests coming over for an informal Xmas party at 3 and I needed to go to the store. One of the guests is no shit bringing eggnog. We are obviously having Jade’s chili but other than that I’m not sure what is going on with this menu. Not included on the list was Marlboro lights and more money to pay the person delivering a mattress this afternoon. What mattress and from where you might ask? I have no idea either. We also don’t need a mattress. No clue how I’m going to make it till 5:30 for our most important non-conference basketball game of the year. @MissingInActionyour girl will be here come on down. There’s clearly no way I will be able to pay attention to this thread so somebody text me when nothing happens.

Sloppy handwriting.  WNB.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2021 at 11:32 AM, Aslan24 said:

I was being obtuse with my ribeye vs. CFS comment. Carne Asada is a way better comparison. My wife and I love grabbing a skirt steak and throwing it on the grill. It's cheap and easy.

I've just never been crazy about CFS. 

You had me at your wife being cheap and easy, that doesn't change the fact that Chicken Fried Steak is awesome, and you should feel bad about your dumb opinion. 

14 minutes ago, justhookit said:

rek.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, justhookit said:

Speaking of, I just stumbled into the kitchen and found my girl with this on the stove and 18 open spice containers. I’m pretty sure I’m having Jade’s chili for lunch. I’m going back to bed.

09C0D05A-E9D5-435D-B26C-3E054C4EDE92.jpeg

118A14D8-FD39-44AA-9AAD-E6B5A0F3A60E.jpeg

Sorry about your impending bout of diarrhea.  

16 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Jersey mikes is the best chain sandwich on the market currently. Only argument I’ll hear is firehouse subs

Agreed and Firehouse is a distant 2nd. I will fuck up a Jersey Mike's sub.

Chipotle Cheesesteak when I want a hot sandwich or any of the cold sandwiches "Mike's Way"

Edited by FloridaHorn
iphone sucks

Just now, MrBig said:

We need to start a @Nicole44IL fund so the Queen of Surly can post 24 hours a day instead of leaving her with the degenerates in the Night Crew.

I am not worthy of this idea. You know who might be?

I must confess I am a slut. It is all true. I have slept with everyone on this board. Everyone. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Eggo said:

CPUs are extremely inefficient for mining crypto. GPU/ASIC mining or don't bother. 

My wife recently insured a bitcoin mining set up at a production site that will utilize the gas from the well that would have otherwise been flamed to power generators to run a bank of servers to mine BC.  She's done O&G ins for years and hadn't come across this but her underwriters told her they'd done three others this year. 

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

My wife recently insured a bitcoin mining set up at a production site that will utilize the gas from the well that would have otherwise been flamed to power generators to run a bank of servers to mine BC.  She's done O&G ins for years and hadn't come across this but her underwriters told her they'd done three others this year. 

Arrests have been made for people stealing electricity to mine crypto, so I don't doubt people are finding ways to leverage new energy sources. My home computer is now a mining rig. 

Edited by Eggo
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Delaware subs makes the best Philly cheese in Austin.

I have not slept with Nicole44, but I'm willing to learn.

Delaware doesn't count because it's not a chain. But it is fucking delicious.

That being said, it's Jersey Mikes by several miles, and probably a few lapping of the competition. Jersey Mikes Original Italian, Mike's Way. 

I have fond memories in college of Jimmy John's Gargantuan. But the answer is Jersey Mikes. And I have to say Pot Belly is fucking trash. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

Check this thread, she does post 24 hours a day.

1 minute ago, Deej said:

How do you know she's not the degenerate corrupting the rest of the night crew? 

@Nicole44 was absolute money at night during the Urban coaching search Shelley flamingo flare up thread. She had Flightaware updates and Shelley flamingo Twitter innuendo that went over everyone’s head until Shelley deleted her Twitter after Urban stuck his finger up non-Shelley ass.

If Nicole was able to post 24/7 without worrying about a real job then we would have known Sark was coming much sooner. And we would already know where Quinn Ewers is going and what his favorite CFS restaurant is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust