Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

19 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

So who's gonna be the 1st to write arias ? 

Depends what you mean. We generally credit Caccini with writing the first Arias (arie) in a book of songs, though the term had been floating around before that. The more common definition, a solo song in an operatic work, developed shortly afterward, with Orfeo by Monteverdi being a defining moment for the style, and the works of Gluck and Handel making significant impacts on the word. 

That was the question, right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TenCarryTom said:

Who do you think Chris was cheating on his wife with?

Sadly, it was some chick named Nicole. Yuck. Apparently she still writes him in prison. Hopefully, he will die soon. Too serious though. 

If you could pick one game at the arcade back in the day...what would you play? (Sorry for the lame just trying to interject some happy)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Sadly, it was some chick named Nicole. Yuck. Apparently she still writes him in prison. Hopefully, he will die soon. Too serious though. 

If you could pick one game at the arcade back in the day...what would you play? (Sorry for the lame just trying to interject some happy)

Dragon’s Lair

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Being an 80's child, I could name some old school ones.

But to me, Dig Dug was the favorite.  

That, and Pole Position.

Peh, Peh, Peh, Poomb!

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I'm really just an amalgam. I am not popular. So happy that some of my sorority sisters are slowly weighing in. Awesome. Because I see more of you lurking and repping without posting. Bravo. 

Gonna need those numbers posted 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, LOHorn said:

Depends what you mean. We generally credit Caccini with writing the first Arias (arie) in a book of songs, though the term had been floating around before that. The more common definition, a solo song in an operatic work, developed shortly afterward, with Orfeo by Monteverdi being a defining moment for the style, and the works of Gluck and Handel making significant impacts on the word. 

That was the question, right?

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

• Haha 2

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust